Iwarriiori didn't believe me.

1. 7 years ago

@iwarriiori didn't believe me when I said i found a zombie spawner and a skeleton spawner within 100 blocks of each other in a mesa gold mine. Deal with it.

The base I literally just found on the server and my current inventory for reference:

-image-

-image-

skelly spawner down the way in the very clear mesa gold mine, note the gold down the left hall and the fact that the mineshaft is above ground and you can see daylight down the right hall.

-image-

close up just so you can clearly see its a skelly spawner

-image-

zombie spawner less than 100 blocks away in the same shaft, along with a spider spawner down the other hall, note I have the same inventory.

-image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

Cave spider or Spider spider spawner hMMMM?

Cool find though

3. can confirm, is real

4. Well anybody can just take any 2 screenshots of different spawners and say that there 100 blocks away, so therefore with the lack of evidence i can't conclude that this is in fact true, only real way of proving me wrong is if you post screenshots of the coords @Kinkybobo

5. admin confirmation should be good enough. I rest my case =P

6. admins can be liars, video proof is necessary

7. Why is it so hard to believe this? Before the reset, I had like 5 spawners all within 100 blocks of each other, one was zombie and another was regular spider, and another set of 2 that were literally touching, pictures were posted as proof. It's nothing new to have 2 spawners nearby each other. And before I had that base, I had a previous set of spawners in a mesa biome, both zombie, maybe 25 blocks from each other. I'm not bragging, just using my experience to say this is not something difficult to believe.

Good find Kinkybobo, amazing location. :)

8. @Dennari43 Why is it so hard to believe this? Before the reset, I had like 5 spawners all within 100 blocks of each other, one was zombie and another was regular spider, and another set of 2 that were literally touching, pictures were posted as proof. It's nothing new to have 2 spawners nearby each other. And before I had that base, I had a previous set of spawners in a mesa biome, both zombie, maybe 25 blocks from each other. I'm not bragging, just using my experience to say this is not something difficult to believe.

Good find Kinkybobo, amazing location. :)

If hes not trolling then im with you :P

9. He's trolling, y'all fell for it XD

10. @SharpSerac admins can be liars, video proof is necessary

Really?
    do you even know who i am?

11. @SharpSerac admins can be liars, video proof is necessary

Don't question the gods!

12. @BaronBattleBread Really?
    do you even know who i am?

barn bootle breed

13. @CodyJProductions barn bootle breed

BaronBootLeg