1. 7 years ago

So as some of you may already be aware, 1.11.1 adds explosive fireworks that damage mobs and players. Voting on CraftyMynes summons a custom firework rocket at the player's location. This will cause players to get hurt whenever they vote so obviously they will have to be removed (Unless there is a way to remove the explosion damage). Instead of summoning a firework rocket, there could instead be just colored firework (Or similar) particles along with a playsound command that plays the firework explosion sound. This way we still get a firework... without getting a firework lol.

2. Im hoping that there might be an nbt tag to disable damage, we will see. It will be tested, if it's an issue, I will convert it to particles.

3. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Uh... guys... I've been voting offline for a while now ;-;... like at least 16 votes total...

4. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Yes and when you join... BOOM

5. So that's why I died the other day at the Mesa biome when I logged in xD

6. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I voted while offline... Crafty don't let me die plz no

7. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Don't worry the update is not out yet! lol

8. i cant wait to watch you all explode
    >:D

9. We just won't vote then, how about that :D

10. @BaronBattleBread i cant wait to watch you all explode
    >:D

@jamlbon We just won't vote then, how about that :D

That counter though.

11. Has anyone figured out how many firework explosions it takes to kill a player?

12. someone online says 3 but i havent tested it myself.

13. @BaronBattleBread how have you not tested this yet, killing players with firework explosions is a very Baron like thing to do lol

14. It takes about 3 with no armor on. I think it varies from firework to firework.

15. Thank you for your lesson on how to look up a snapshot video. Did that come free with your spelling lessons?

16. @Blackened_Dawn Thank you for your lesson on how to look up a snapshot video. Did that come free with your spelling lessons?

Uhm... Who are you referring to?

17. @Blackened_Dawn Thank you for your lesson on how to look up a snapshot video. Did that come free with your spelling lessons?

Dawn targets everyone that doesn't logically solve solutions. So in that case the 4 of us ;-;

18. I don't get it though.
    What lesson on how to look up a snapshot video?
    I just pointed out something from the update...

19. @_Haxington_ I don't get it though.
    What lesson on how to look up a snapshot video?
    I just pointed out something from the update...

@_Haxington_ I'm just worried I'm going to die in the spot I'm in. Until that damage is somehow removed from votes AFTER it's added... I'm not logging in...

20. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@GrinningBobcat @_Haxington_ I'm just worried I'm going to die in the spot I'm in. Until that damage is somehow removed from votes AFTER it's added... I'm not logging in...

If you have diamond armor on it does not do that much damage.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!