Regarding Warps

1. 7 years ago

Recently, I changed my name back to KatcheD and I ran into problems with my set warps.
    When I clicked Warp 1, it sent me back to spawn so I was wondering if it had something to do with my name (I changed it).
    I checked to see if the warp was obstructed but it wasn't; I didn't set a new warp over nor was it obstructed.
    Therefore, I came to the conclusion it had something to do with me changing my name back.
    I just wanted to report this and I don't know if this was intended or not but, k.

2. warps are stored in the scoreboard.dat, the scoreboard saves scores under names and not under uuids.

3. @KatcheD k.

4. Oh okie!

5. So if you were about to change your name the solution would be a friend placehold or having some sort of proof. (Or just check the old name)

6. so, if I changed my name to his old name, would I get his warps? i'm a bit confused.

7. @TheSpiderman2013 so, if I changed my name to his old name, would I get his warps? i'm a bit confused.

If that were the case I would change to your name and get your warps xD

8. @TheSpiderman2013 so, if I changed my name to his old name, would I get his warps? i'm a bit confused.

Yup, you need to be careful with changing your name, set all your warps in spawn when you change your name.

9. @CraftyMyner Yup, you need to be careful with changing your name, set all your warps in spawn when you change your name.

Hm that is actually quite interesting so better set all ur warps to spawn before changing ur name LOL

10. @CraftyMyner Yup, you need to be careful with changing your name, set all your warps in spawn when you change your name.

time to get an alt

11. Or set your warps to the End and to get pushed into the void

or Sign Up to reply!