Ghostassassin81

1. 7 years ago

Is he a trustable player?

2. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

I don know but if you don know if he is trustworthy don´t trust him. Better lonely than raided by a team eye alt (\/)(;,,;)(\/)

3. ive known him for a while, he is not an alt and he is a pretty good guy. i can go deeper in a pm if you like

4. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

ive know them for a while always been trustworthy ... unless they dont like you then run. but their pretty clear about who they like and dont like

5. Blesian

11 Jan 2017 Suspended

NO LOL GHOSTASSASSIN IS A KNOWN KILLER, INFACT HE GOT KICKED FROM STRANGERS COMPANY FOR MAKING THREADS SUGGESTING HE WAS STARTING A HEAD HUNTING BUSINESS.
    all in all; not trust worthy

6. I think you might be referring to someone else @Blesian ...

7. @Blesian NO LOL GHOSTASSASSIN IS A KNOWN KILLER, INFACT HE GOT KICKED FROM STRANGERS COMPANY FOR MAKING THREADS SUGGESTING HE WAS STARTING A HEAD HUNTING BUSINESS.

Right my friend

8. @Blesian NO LOL GHOSTASSASSIN IS A KNOWN KILLER, INFACT HE GOT KICKED FROM STRANGERS COMPANY FOR MAKING THREADS SUGGESTING HE WAS STARTING A HEAD HUNTING BUSINESS.

the head hunting shop was not the reason for his removal from strangers company, please get your facts straight before you make claims like that

9. He is pretty trustworthy

10. he is trustworthy as long as you treat him with respect and acknowledge that he may ask to grind for your head

11. Blesian

11 Jan 2017 Suspended

@ardoasms the head hunting shop was not the reason for his removal from strangers company, please get your facts straight before you make claims like that

Weird because that's exactly what a council member told
    Me? Better remove that stick little sis

12. He let me put his head to our collection before reset so... trustworthy-ish?

13. not trust worthy

14. well now.....

15. Well this is interesting. Ladies and gentleman I would suggest that he is trustworthy.

16. Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

not trustworthy at all he killed me after I killed him :(
    much love 2 ghost

17. I'd lean more towards trustworthy.

18. much love from most of you

19. @ghostassasin81 (BTW ghost I have your skin done) is one of the most trustworthy players I know, if you don't give him a reason to raid you or kill you he won't.
    That's it, with some players it doesn't matter they just will. He only reacts accordingly.

20. Can confirm he is a trustworthy nub ;P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!