Bioshock's Rapture

1. 7 years ago

Has anyone attempted to build rapture from Bioshock? I think i would be a cool build to attempt or build.

2. try it and make it look great I've actually never even thought of this. I've considered it but have thought it'd be difficult

3. @Dannysharks did :)

4. He did a helluva job too, take a look:
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/941-rapture

5. too bad that it was destroyed. Looked cool from the images.

6. Remake?

7. It looked amazing!!

8. Oh
    yeah I remember that
    I destroyed and raided it

-image-

9. Deleted 6 years ago by raw0rz
  10. It was great while it lasted xD i might try something like it again, ahh the memories

11. @Pimpcy @raw0rz Aren't you two quite the savages? :)

12. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

mhm,

Was trying to relocate a stolen head of mine from there

Didn't know who to believe or trust, whoever stole my head Surely was a visitor or builder either way it was going down as a reminder not to be careless with a Pimpcy head. tht was like 6 months ago tho

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Beedobi
  14. I feel like this is going to spiral into something else

15. Nah, I choose to be the bigger man.

16. @Pimpcy mhm,

Was trying to relocate a stolen head of mine from there

Didn't know who to believe or trust, whoever stole my head Surely was a visitor or builder either way it was going down as a reminder not to be careless with a Pimpcy head. tht was like 6 months ago tho

Are any of your heads still floating around or is that now impossible to get normally like trhough trade?

17. @GrinningBobcat

Sorry that was a long time ago I barely remember and it doesn't matter to me anymore it was before the reset so no one on cm has my head besides the vip donator room

haven't died once and I banned myself so there's that :pp

18. @Beedobi Nah, I choose to be the bigger man.

A mature choice

19. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

I figured I'd mention who raided it and the reason behind it at the time It wasn't an intention to open old wounds or start anything by it since this was half a year ago

I'm glad she deleted it too

I shared what I wanted anyway peace

-image-

20. Pimp you are going to come crawling back to the server like everyone does.

or Sign Up to reply!