Minecraft QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?

1. 7 years ago

-image-

All right guys, let's see who can get the highest score in this Minecraft quiz! My score was 7/10 on the general quiz, 6/10 on the redstone quiz, 9/10 on the mob quiz and 8/10 on the recipe quiz :D You can find the quiz at http://minecraftquiz.com. Post your scores below! Let the battle begin!

2. General 10/10, Redstone 8/10, Recipe 9/10, Mob 8/10 (mixed up Evoker and Vindicator)

3. General 7/10, Redstone 4/10 xD, Recipe 10/10, mob 10/10

4. My scores are:
    The General Quiz: 10 / 10

The Redstone Quiz: 5 / 10 (Command Blocks are more my part)

The Mob Quiz: 8 / 10

The Recipe Quiz: 9 / 10

5. General 8/10 , Redstone 6/10 (legit so proud of myself ahaha) , Recipe 10/10 , Mob 10/10

They were actually quite fun ^^

6. Edited 7 years ago by BluePlauge

lol this was a blast;

Gen 10/10
    Recipe 10/10
    Mobs 8/10 ( Darn Vindicator and Mule not Donkey )
    Redstone 6/10 ( not an advanced redstoner so I am ecstatic )

7. General 9/10 (thought the bone meal question said bone blocks instead of bones :/ )
    Recipe 10/10
    Mobs 7/10 (poor Johnny, couldn't remember what he was, or the little flying demon things)
    Redstone 8/10 (legit surprised I did so well at this)

That was really fun :)

8. General. 9/10
    Receipes 10/10
    Mob. 6/10
    Redstone 10/10 <-- this is my jam

9. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Some of the questions are opinion based. An example is the mob danger level. In my opinion the creeper is more dangerous than the blaze, but according to the website the blaze is more dangerous... A creeper can one hit KO you even with armor on, while a blaze just sets you on fire. I would much rather face a bunch of blazes than a bunch of creepers any day.

10. general 10/10
    receipes 8/10 (bullshit picture for the jukebox and glowstone block apparantly wasnt real)
    mob 9/10 (villager gollum, misspelled -_-0
    redstone 6/10 (as if i know the actualy names of the stupid designs0

11. @_Haxington_ Some of the questions are opinion based. An example is the mob danger level. In my opinion the creeper is more dangerous than the blaze, but according to the website the blaze is more dangerous... A creeper can one hit KO you even with armor on, while a blaze just sets you on fire. I would much rather face a bunch of blazes than a bunch of creepers any day.

That's what got me on the general quiz too.

12. I got everything right on all the quizzes except for that... BS

13. I got everything right but the spelling of oceleot

14. @CraftyMyner I got everything right but the spelling of oceleot

The spelling is ozelot, not ocelot. At least it was defined in mc kill stats, summons etc as Ozelot. It may have changed with 1.11 however.

15. @CraftyMyner I got everything right but the spelling of oceleot

The Crafty god knows all! :D

16. @JustJams The spelling is ozelot, not ocelot. At least it was defined in mc kill stats, summons etc as Ozelot. It may have changed with 1.11 however.

That would explain that then.

17. 9/10 on the general because apparently donkeys aren't tamable mobs...
    Nailed the rest

18. @NutjobBob 9/10 on the general because apparently donkeys aren't tamable mobs...
    Nailed the rest

Could have been a mule if it had a brown fur texture.

19. @_Haxington_ nah it asked me to name 3 tamable mobs and like Crafty I wasn't sure how to spell Ocelot, so I wrote Wolf, Horse, Donkey. Apparently that was wrong.

20. @NutjobBob @_Haxington_ nah it asked me to name 3 tamable mobs and like Crafty I wasn't sure how to spell Ocelot, so I wrote Wolf, Horse, Donkey. Apparently that was wrong.

Meh... You were right

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!