1. 7 years ago

im a little bored right now so im making this thread basically you post a link to your favorite webcomic and see how many people like it.

http://www.loadingartist.com/

2. Edited 7 years ago by PlesleronTepryos

Try this one: TowKinds

3. @PlesleronTepryos Try this one:

Is that a...
    No it can't be...
    A furry comic?!

Pass the bleach

4. @OtherGreenGamer Is that a...
    No it can't be...
    A furry comic?!

Pass the bleach

*hands him Oxyclean* it gets your life stains out. But tbh its an alright comic I looked through for a bit.

5. @OtherGreenGamer Is that a...
    No it can't be...
    A furry comic?!

Pass the bleach

Yes pass it indeed

6. http://www.darklegacycomics.com/

7. @PlesleronTepryos Try this one:

Markiplier's brother makes that comic! XD Only reason I know about it lol
    And don't make fun of Plesleron for picking that one. It's just as bizarre yet popular as any other idea we as humans came up with. How are talking, humanoid animals any weirder than elves, goblins, werewolves, vampires, aliens, most types of anime, or even superheroes? Just another fantasy idea that for some reason gets a lot more hate than its equally weird counterparts.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@Dennari43 Markiplier's brother makes that comic! XD Only reason I know about it lol
    And don't make fun of Plesleron for picking that one. It's just as bizarre yet popular as any other idea we as humans came up with. How are talking, humanoid animals any weirder than elves, goblins, werewolves, vampires, aliens, most types of anime, or even superheroes? Just another fantasy idea that for some reason gets a lot more hate than its equally weird counterparts.

We're not making fun of them, nor is it because it's odd. We're making fun of th...

Ugh, let's not get off topic.

9. The apple one made me laugh
    "Come on brother, I trust you" then he misses xD

10. @PlesleronTepryos Try this one:

Not going to lie. I like it. Reminds me of some old adventure & coming of age animes I've watched years ago. The animal storyline was amusing and a different spin for me. Story is well written esp. if it was all started from a 16yr old. I was lucky enough to check it out on a 10hr plane flight and spent it going through the first ... 9 years(?) in the archive. Thx for sharing.

And i still follow DLC even thought it's been like 10 years since I played WoW. Still funny stuff.

Tossing my favorite into the pile - everyone probably knows them but just in case since it hasn't been mentioned yet. penny arcade

11. found another good webcomic you may have seen it around the internet but here is its website and the first comic
    http://www.businesscat.happyjar.com/comic/coffee/

12. @OtherGreenGamer We're not making fun of them, nor is it because it's odd. We're making fun of th...

Ugh, let's not get off topic.

I've had a person make a fursona of me which was interesting to look at something that's supposed to represent me. I'm no furry but the community has artists with potential.

13. Edited 7 years ago by PlesleronTepryos

@GrinningBobcat I'm no furry but the community has artists with potential.

I highly agree. Also check out Freefall

or Sign Up to reply!