Should I donate...

1. 7 years ago

Is it advantageous to be online when we donate? Are there items placed in our inventory or something at that moment, or can I donate now while away from home and outside the game and still receive full benefits for the donation?

2. I believe the perks go into effect as soon as you log back in.

3. It takes a maximum of 5 minutes to get your rank

4. There is no difference between being online or offline while you donate. CraftyCrates can be claimed at any time.

5. @CraftyMyner There is no difference between being online or offline while you donate. CraftyCrates can be claimed at any time.

Thanks for clarifying. I made a donation and look forward to discovering new superpowers!

6. The only funny thing that I find is that you think you'll get some kind of superpowers. Not sure if sarcastic or serious but you'll get a CraftyCrate with some stuff in it. No special powers. Thought I'd let you know. :)

7. Idk, being able to use both warps for free is very super powerish

8. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

It won't completely change your CM experience but it's got great bonuses so if you feel humble, go for it! In my opinion particles and craftycrates aren't tha-I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS FORM

9. @CraftyMyner There is no difference between being online or offline while you donate. CraftyCrates can be claimed at any time.

I went with the 1/4 bill VIP+ I think I read that it includes some mob heads and pets. Is that still true? Will I still be able to claim those gifts if my initial donation expires? I plan to renew anyway. Would a follow on 1/4 bill include 2 more heads and pets?

10. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@TimmyBoyT I went with the 1/4 bill VIP+ I think I read that it includes some mob heads and pets. Is that still true? Will I still be able to claim those gifts if my initial donation expires? I plan to renew anyway. Would a follow on 1/4 bill include 2 more heads and pets?

Each purchase of a 1/4 Bill gets you 2 pets and 2 mob heads. Just let me or an admin know next time you are ingame and we can get you your pets.

11. @CraftyMyner Each purchase of a 1/4 Bill gets you 2 pets and 2 mob heads. Just let me or an admin know next time you are ingame and we can get you your pets.

Can I collect the pets later once I find a place for my perminant home? I just don't want to lose the pets because I waited too long to claim them. If the offer will expire soon I'll just build a quick shrine for them.

12. @TimmyBoyT Can I collect the pets later once I find a place for my perminant home? I just don't want to lose the pets because I waited too long to claim them. If the offer will expire soon I'll just build a quick shrine for them.

You can claim them anytime.

13. While we are on the subject of pets is there any reason blazes and wither skellies aren't on the list? If they are no AI they wouldn't be an issue would they?

14. @Tez1010 While we are on the subject of pets is there any reason blazes and wither skellies aren't on the list? If they are no AI they wouldn't be an issue would they?

Maybe they got missed, wither heads are not on the list for obvious reasons, I think they just got missed.

15. Thanks Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!