1. 7 years ago

I recently went to my grinder, but the warp system malfunctioned and i was dumped into the void 3 blocks below my set warp spot. I wish for Crafty or an Admin to teleport me to spawn as i had my most important valuables on me.

2. Occasionally, when i use my warps, there's a visual glitch where i appears i'm falling through the glass and into the lava, only to return to the warp position a few seconds later. If you have used said warp before, and had it work perfectly fine, as well as nothing has changed to the warp (i.e. obstructed) then odds are it's just a visual glitch.

3. No, the structure was undamaged and i was falling into the void

4. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

Home points and warps doesn't require a block under your point to be used. Which means you are able to set it in air or fall into the void if you're unlucky.

5. I'm sorry to say but the warp system doesn't just break like that. Here is a picture of your warp.

-image-

6. Blesian

7 Mar 2017 Suspended

LOL, I can confirm warp is not broken as I am the one that tntd this end grinder.

7. Good luck surviving that Retro!

8. The tp spawn thing also glitched, i pressed it and 2 seconds later, it tried to tp me, but i was already down 4 hearts with no way of getting back. Also I am not gonna log on until I am sure of a way to get out alive, if it fails I guess I have to sell my spare elytra... :( I had god gear god sword god pick (Fort 3) silktouch was in my echest god axe god shovel and infinity bow. RIP items

9. @CraftyMyner I'm sorry to say but the warp system doesn't just break like that. Here is a picture of your warp.

-image-

UGH I knew I should've set the warp on the second floor!
    Fuck u confed for making me teleport him to the grinder...

10. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

If I knew it was blown up I wouldn't have asked you to tp me there.

Calm yourself.

11. @_Confederacy_ If I knew it was blown up I wouldn't have asked you to to me there.

Calm yourself, Jesus.

Can u help by donating a fort 3 diamond pick?
    *sigh*

12. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

@Retrochewy Can u help by donating a fort 3 diamond pick?
    *sigh*

K, anything else?

13. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

@_Confederacy_ Yeah if y

K, anything else?

lets see, i have a god bow in my echest, so thats fine for now, i can make myself a god sword with help from blaze and 90 diamonds is enough to buy a godset from cellexya. All i need are a god axe and god shovel(axe i won't worry too much about considering how less i use it so an iron one would do the same)

14. Will supply the pick axe and 90 diamonds

15. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

@_Confederacy_ Will supply the pick axe and 90 diamonds

I can sell my spare elytra for the 90 dias, so don't worry and -_- 21st death...
    I will be on tomorrow from 3:00PM EST to 5:30PM EST

16. @Retrochewy The tp spawn thing also glitched, i pressed it and 2 seconds later, it tried to tp me, but i was already down 4 hearts with no way of getting back. Also I am not gonna log on until I am sure of a way to get out alive, if it fails I guess I have to sell my spare elytra... :( I had god gear god sword god pick (Fort 3) silktouch was in my echest god axe god shovel and infinity bow. RIP items

It's not glitched, you clearly just pressed it too late, the chances of you having the reaction speed to pull it out from the bottom of an island fall is very low.

17. I am fully aware that I will not get out of this unfortunate ending (get it? end? ending? ...) alive so now this thread has been turned into a donation to Retrochewy fund thread.

@Blesian LOL, I can confirm warp is not broken as I am the one that tntd this end grinder.

whyyy Bles I thought we were old adventuring buddies :(

18. problem solved, thread locked

19. @Retrochewy The tp spawn thing also glitched, i pressed it and 2 seconds later, it tried to tp me, but i was already down 4 hearts with no way of getting back. Also I am not gonna log on until I am sure of a way to get out alive, if it fails I guess I have to sell my spare elytra... :( I had god gear god sword god pick (Fort 3) silktouch was in my echest god axe god shovel and infinity bow. RIP items

Also, the TP Spawn is not glitched, it purposely doesn't TP you instantly.

or Sign Up to reply!