Looking for a donation

1. 7 years ago

I am a default that is more on the popular side, but I have never had a rank on any MC server before. On some of the servers, that meant plain torture, on others, it just meant that I wouldn't be able to have kits. I am really hoping that someone nice enough will buy me VIP (Just plain old VIP, not asking for VIP+ or server bill) and I would really appreciate it! (^-^)

2. how bout this bud:

1. get job
    2. get money from said job
    3. pay for vip with said money from said job

you could even trade in game items for vip, just don't ask for free handouts xd it looks bad on you bucko

3. @SharpSerac how bout this bud:

1. get job

you could even trade in game items for vip, just don't ask for free handouts xd it looks bad on you bucko

go work at mcdonalds for 2-3 hours and there you go

4. @Retrochewy I am a default that is more on the popular side, but I have never had a rank on any MC server before. On some of the servers, that meant plain torture, on others, it just meant that I wouldn't be able to have kits. I am really hoping that someone nice enough will buy me VIP (Just plain old VIP, not asking for VIP+ or server bill) and I would really appreciate it! (^-^)

@SharpSerac how bout this bud:

1. get job

Legitmately, You'll get it if you do these two options lol.

However asking won't get you sh*t, so good luck. Hey maybe I should start askin'

5. Edited 7 years ago by Compos

Retrochewy I got it. send me a pm in the game i can get you VIP. if you get me 30 diamond blocks!

i will get you vip before you pay me the diamond blocks. this way you do not have to worry about me scamming you. but i suspect someone can get you vip for much cheaper than 30 diamond blocks. but i am not sure. and if they do they may want you to pay them the diamonds first. and it is that i accept that risk that you may take the vip and run. that is why i charging more than i would otherwise

6. @JKELLER4000 Retrochewy I got it. send me a pm in the game i can get you VIP. if you get me 30 diamond blocks!

i will get you vip before you pay me the diamond blocks. this way you do not have to worry about me scamming you. but i suspect someone can get you vip for much cheaper than 30 diamond blocks. but i am not sure. and if they do they may want you to pay them the diamonds first. and it is that i accept that risk that you may take the vip and run. that is why i charging more than i would otherwise

DW I won't
    Lock this thread pls

or Sign Up to reply!