looking for spawn eggs

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

I am looking for spawn eggs for sale or trade.
    I am interested in the following:

bat - i hope for around 6
    zombie
    skeleton
    polar bear

if you receive spawn eggs in your crafty crates you don't want hit me up. i am building a dungeon and need some new tenants, lol

The bats are for my highest castle tower, it has a bell-free but no bats, lol

2. as far as I know the only spawn eggs released on this map have been snowmen that bypass mobgriefing to actually place snow on the ground

3. Well maybe when my bell is installed in the top tower a kind or mischievous admin will populate my attic with funny named bats. If its baronbattlebread there probably be a few polar bears too, lol. I saw the video of Softrolls base there were polar bears everywhere, LMAO

4. baron put command blocks in my house that spawned polarbears and gave them the wither ;-;

5. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@humfrydog Well maybe when my bell is installed in the top tower a kind or mischievous admin will populate my attic with funny named bats. If its baronbattlebread there probably be a few polar bears too, lol. I saw the video of Softrolls base there were polar bears everywhere, LMAO

you could set up note block chimes to attract the bats :D (or polar bears they like music too)

6. thatsounds awesome but i know nothing about setting up note blocks, do you know how to do it?

7. give me a while and i'll post a video of a simple circuit

8. still looking to buy multiple spawn eggs of any type. I am interested in any eggs

9. as far as i know the only eggs in circulation are snow golems

10. This month's crate has a silverfish egg. I used mine for a pet though :P

11. Who doesn't want a silverfish for pet

12. @humfrydog still looking to buy multiple spawn eggs of any type. I am interested in any eggs

I've got an egg although it will be very expensive

or Sign Up to reply!