1. 7 years ago

Hello. i thought it would be nice and fun to have a commendation system, like a thumbs up or a star or a title that can be given to players you like. or a like a donation box for players who do something good, or at least staff members. it could be in game or in the forums.
    Correct my english if i have mistakes

2. I occasionally hand out my CraftyCrate to players who I feel have been helpful during the month.

3. sorry but what's CraftyCrate?

4. A CraftyCrate - contains random goodies and resources! sometimes contains non op items with lore on them and other things

5. @Rybye A CraftyCrate - contains random goodies and resources! sometimes contains non op items with lore on them and other things

where do we get it from?

6. @Carl_Sagan1 where do we get it from?

if you have the VIP+ rank you get a craftycrate each month, however one purchase of vip+ gets one crate

7. @Rybye if you have the VIP+ rank you get a craftycrate each month, however one purchase of vip+ gets one crate

Well that's nice, but it's not what i was thinking about.

8. It would be a nice idea, a great community chip in if you will to award/recognize an individual for their work and contributions to the server.

9. Although it might be complex, a way to donate resources to people on the server when they are offline to some sort of item bank would be interesting.

10. An Item bank would be nice, helps store information. However, that would probably add to the cost of the server upkeep. Perhaps a VIP or VIP+ system. Plus it would be a good motivator for people to pay for the server and insure that their stuff is not able to be raided. I would pay for such security.

11. Oh, I didn't realize what I was saying. I seriously doubt anything like that would be added, and I would agree. I was thinking that you add your items to some place, and they would be given to somebody when the logged on. But that could be exploited to protect items; never mind what I said

12. @Ealdwine_Drasax pay for the server and insure that their stuff is not able to be raided

Which would violate Mojang's EULA

13. What if I stop logging

14. @Stone__Warrior Which would violate Mojang's EULA

did not know that. lol

15. 6 years ago

@Stone__Warrior Which would violate Mojang's EULA

Pretty sure it wouldn't actually, what term are you considering ?
    Not that it should be done, I'm against any system as such people should behave good regardless of potential commendations and many players do and staff are happy I'm sure.

16. @Zane_Truesdale Pretty sure it wouldn't actually, what term are you considering ?
    Not that it should be done, I'm against any system as such people should behave good regardless of potential commendations and many players do and staff are happy I'm sure.

A bank would be aginst the eula.

or Sign Up to reply!