VIP/VIP+ Trade Event back up! (Event over)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Valgys Yeah, I had to turn in early tonight was pretty much nonstop trades all evening on top of an already long day. I'll try and jump on soon once I get some rest.

Okay, I'll check back in an hour or 2 then! ;P
    J.K. Rest up. Hopefully I can catch you when the stars align and we're both free and awake.

3. @Valgys Because there were so many interested last time, and my last trade event ended so soon, I'm opening this up once more (with adjusted prices) while I still have some free time. This one runs through until April 16. I'll make the effort to be on sometime from 3am-6am GMT (7pm - 10pm PDT), unless we can work out a time to trade through PM.

Rules are similar to before: I'm willing to trade VIP/VIP+ status to players in exchange for items in game. You give me stuff (see list ...

Thanks for the trade Valgys. =)

4. You're welcome! Thank you as well.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

38 slime blocks ready for VIP+!!! 38 x 0.40 = $15.20
    Ill be on 6:00AM to 7:00AM tomorrow and 3:00PM to 5:00PM for Monday thru Friday
    I do perfer getting VIP+ during the month of May but if you don't have time then I'd gladly take April VIP+
    Thanks to Wrufus for supplying the slime blocks by building a bouncy house in RTP and thanks to someone else (Rigmor I think) for letting me tp to share the slime block loot!

6. Edited 7 years ago by sirchristopher10

is 1,000 blks of obby enough?
    for 1/4 server bill?
    0.05*1000= $50.00?
    if that is enoughi wish to purchase 1/4 server bill @Valgys
    i will be on most of the day

7. @Sirchristopher10 is 1,000 blks of obby enough?
    for 1/4 server bill?
    0.05*1000= $50.00?
    if that is enoughi wish to purchase 1/4 server bill @Valgys
    i will be on most of the day

Thant is enough for 1/4 bill, and I shall see you online today!

@Retrochewy 38 slime blocks ready for VIP+!!! 38 x 0.40 = $15.20
    Ill be on 6:00AM to 7:00AM tomorrow and 3:00PM to 5:00PM for Monday thru Friday
    I do perfer getting VIP+ during the month of May but if you don't have time then I'd gladly take April VIP+
    Thanks to Wrufus for supplying the slime blocks by building a bouncy house in RTP and thanks to someone else (Rigmor I think) for letting me tp to share the slime block loot!

Sorry VIP+ only during this period, but I'll keep an eye out for you this weekend for the trade if you still want to get a rank upgrade for this month.

8. 64 slimeballs + 17db ready! I'll be online in a few

9. @ExoticButterz_ 64 slimeballs + 17db ready! I'll be online in a few

Sorry but I'm trading for slime blocks not slime balls :-/

Also, my internet just got cut temporarily as I have some work being done at my house. I'm not sure when I'll be back up but it'll be later today for sure.

10. Oh ._. Well b4 I buy I have a question, are vip's linked to your account or your username?

11. @ExoticButterz_ Oh ._. Well b4 I buy I have a question, are vip's linked to your account or your username?

Username. If you change your name you lose rank.

12. I was gonna wait until wedsnday to change my username since your wifi was down but then I read that your shop was closing 2 days before. I dont want to buy vip just to have it taken away from me when I change my name..

13. Would it be possible to keep the trades open until Wedsnday or thursday to be safe? That would be very convient for me

14. @ExoticButterz_ Would it be possible to keep the trades open until Wedsnday or thursday to be safe? That would be very convient for me

No, after this weekend I'm anticipating my already limited time on CM is going to drop sharply and continue through the summer. The times I can get on after this weekend would be wildly unpredictable and wouldn't follow any real schedule.

Plus I'm not fully understanding why you couldn't just change your name today and be done with it, rather than waiting until next Wednesday. Don't have to answer that but it's just got me really curious.

15. Well it seems that I have to wait 4 days to change my name again as it states on my mojang account and I don't wanna buy vip only for it to last a couple of days. I completely understand if you have to end it by the end of the weekend.

16. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

Requesting 1/4 server bill.

9 stacks of obsidian, 7 stacks of leather, 2 stacks of gunpowder

Total of 52.5, 51$ rounded down for each item

17. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

well shit I was gonna change my name and buy mvp, but cant ( "until April 16" ) :c

18. @Valgys Thant is enough for 1/4 bill, and I shall see you online today!

Sorry VIP+ only during this period, but I'll keep an eye out for you this weekend for the trade if you still want to get a rank upgrade for this month.

I'll take April if I have to, but May would make me happier ^-^
    Also does the craftycrate you get belong to the month you get VIP+ or the month you collect the craftycrate cuz I heard the April craftycrate is shitty

19. @Retrochewy I'll take April if I have to, but May would make me happier ^-^
    Also does the craftycrate you get belong to the month you get VIP+ or the month you collect the craftycrate cuz I heard the April craftycrate is shitty

I don't know, I heard the April CraftyCrate was well worth the wait *wink wink nudge nudge*

20. @Retrochewy I'll take April if I have to, but May would make me happier ^-^

It's the month you collect the crate. But I'd be sure to get confirmation that the May one is out before you collect it.

21. My apologies to those who were hoping to trade today or yesterday - my wifi has been out and I totally forgot it was Easter today so I've had no time today either.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to leave some of you without again for this event as well, but my time has run out for having spare time to be on CM at least for a few months.

I'll get on from time to time but for the summer at least I'm going to be more scarce than I already am. But hope to see you all online and thanks and congrats to so many of you who was able to take advantage of this trade event.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!