Looking for employees for MineCo.

1. 7 years ago

Are you interested in joining a growing group? Want extraordinary benefits, discounts, and opportunities? Then please fill out an application for your joining MineCo.
    Payment is offered, for gathering resources, crafting, or building MineCo. facilities.

If you wish to build a merchant relationship please pm.

APPLICATION FOR MERCHANT RELATIONSHIP AND EMPLOYEE
    NAME IN GAME:
    STRENGTHS:
    WEAKNESSES:
    WHAT IS YOUR GOAL ON THIS SERVER?
    WHY SHOULD MINECO. CHOOSE YOU?
    HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?
    DO YOU RAID ( WILL HIRE FOR SECURITY, REPO, OR RAIDING PARTIES PM FOR DETAILS)?
    2 PEER REVIEWS STATING YOUR QUALITIES:

2. I am looking to be a supplier for my goods. I would like mineco to be the distributor. I have been on the server for many years. I dont raid or pvp i just build. I have tons of cobble, stone, granite, andesite and lots of bone blocks, arrows and fully repaired bows. Hopefully there is enough profit for both of us. If you are interested I can supply a detailed list.
    5 double chests of arrows
    4 double chests of bows
    4 double chests of cobblestone
    1 double chest of andesite
    1 double chest of granite
    2 double chests bone block
    6 stacks ink sacks
    1 double chest of glass

3. 6 years ago

IGN: 72dnegeLheT

Strengths: Nothing in particular

Weaknesses: PVP, I don't get on for long periods

Goal on this server: Nothing in particular

How many people have you killed: a few, will edit when I can play to find out.

Why should MineCo. Choose you: because it's evident that you need assistance in your business.

Do you raid: Yes

Peer reviews: __________

4. @humfrydog I am looking to be a supplier for my goods. I would like mineco to be the distributor. I have been on the server for many years. I dont raid or pvp i just build. I have tons of cobble, stone, granite, andesite and lots of bone blocks, arrows and fully repaired bows. Hopefully there is enough profit for both of us. If you are interested I can supply a detailed list.
    5 double chests of arrows
    4 double chests of bows
    4 double chests of cobblestone
    1 double chest of andesite
    1 double chest of granite
    2 double chests bone block
    6 stacks ink sacks
    1 double chest of glass

Can very well confirm he does not raid or pvp.

5. APPLICATION FOR MERCHANT RELATIONSHIP AND EMPLOYEE

NAME IN GAME: GrinningBobcat

STRENGTHS: I grind a lot and when given a specific task and set of chores to do I will finish them fairly quickly (given the time and importance of the task). I am a very active merchant whenever I have anything to sell that people have. I explore often meaning I come across many spawners and I am planning an expedition for something to see if it exists (PM to find out and help).

WEAKNESSES: During the school week I am rarely on due to having PreAp and Honors classes. next year will be even worse seeing as they are letting sophomores take AP Physics.

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL ON THIS SERVER?: I suppose eventually become a staff member but I doubt I'll be accepted. I plan on having CM as the main server I play on and it is. I plan on making an end vault, wither boss farm, and eventually tackle the end dragon safely

WHY SHOULD MINECO. CHOOSE YOU?: Why shouldn't you?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?: 69 mostly from nublets wandering into the pit trap known as the spawn pvp arena, sometimes in self defense. I don't really tp kill or pvp in general but I have the basics down.

DO YOU RAID ( WILL HIRE FOR SECURITY, REPO, OR RAIDING PARTIES PM FOR DETAILS)?: I mean I explore so *cough* hit me up *cough*. I don't raid though but will if everything lines up and it's someone I don't care or like.

2 PEER REVIEWS STATING YOUR QUALITIES: I leave this up to anyone that reads this, give your own review of me

6. @GrinningBobcat APPLICATION FOR MERCHANT RELATIONSHIP AND EMPLOYEE

NAME IN GAME: GrinningBobcat

STRENGTHS: I grind a lot and when given a specific task and set of chores to do I will finish them fairly quickly (given the time and importance of the task). I am a very active merchant whenever I have anything to sell that people have. I explore often meaning I come across many spawners and I am planning an expedition for something to see if it exists (PM to find out and help).

WEAKNESSES: During the school week I am rarely on due to having PreAp and Honors classes. next year will be even worse seeing as they are letting sophomores take AP Physics.

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL ON THIS SERVER?: I suppose eventually become a staff member but I doubt I'll be accepted. I plan on having CM as the main server I play on and it is. I plan on making an end vault, wither boss farm, and eventually tackle the end dragon safely

WHY SHOULD MINECO. CHOOSE YOU?: Why shouldn't you?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?: 69 mostly from nublets wandering into the pit trap known as the spawn pvp arena, sometimes in self defense. I don't really tp kill or pvp in general but I have the basics down.

DO YOU RAID ( WILL HIRE FOR SECURITY, REPO, OR RAIDING PARTIES PM FOR DETAILS)?: I mean I explore so *cough* hit me up *cough*. I don't raid though but will if everything lines up and it's someone I don't care or like.

2 PEER REVIEWS STATING YOUR QUALITIES: I leave this up to anyone that reads this, give your own review of me

Peer review 1: He's a good guy you should accept him

7. Edited 6 years ago by T0rsion

@72dnegeLheT IGN: 72dnegeLheT

Strengths: Nothing in particular

Weaknesses: PVP, I don't get on for long periods

Goal on this server: Nothing in particular

How many people have you killed: a few, will edit when I can play to find out.

Why should MineCo. Choose you: because it's evident that you need assistance in your business.

Do you raid: Yes

Peer reviews: __________

Peer review 1: idk, you should let him in though :)

8. I would like to be an employee
    IGN: Carl_Sagan1
    STRENGTHS: i can do 100 push ups in less than 2 minutes, and 120 sit ups in 2 minutes, i can run 10 km in 50 minutes. So i mine a lot because i don't get tired. im also a designer and you can benefit from my creativity.
    WEAKNESSES: Enderman, i sell things for cheap/free
    WHAT IS YOUR GOAL ON THIS SERVER? mine and build and make friends and kill flux's base
    WHY SHOULD MINECO. CHOOSE YOU? im trustworthy, warm and fuzzy. and creative :P
    HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED? 1 or 2 im a passifist
    DO YOU RAID? no but if i get the chance to raid flux i will.
    you know how much i love peer reviews :D

9. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

proof im a designer :P
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    It's mostly shoes now because the rest of my stuff is on my laptop.

10. From this post and above, please pm. We will discuss your wages.

11. the last shoe looks identical to the adidas crazy explosive xD

the rest is damn good!

@Carl_Sagan1

12. @HaloNest the last shoe looks identical to the adidas crazy explosive xD

the rest is damn good!

@Carl_Sagan1

Thanks! :3

or Sign Up to reply!