My first thoughts on pvp on this server.

1. 8 years ago

So I went to the end to hunt down some full diamond players (Danny, Itsjojo, and Jack), and they would either just log or run back to spawn, repeatedly. I propose making the end spawn points a drop off so they can't just run back into spawn when they decide they don't want none of this.

2. Um no lol

3. So it's k to run away back into a safezone when you're in combat? that seems anti pvp.

4. Edited 8 years ago by BlueSnoww

Just use epearls and knockbackback so you push them away from spawn you noob

5. One does not simply makes one of the most useless threads on Crafty Mynes.

Have you ever thought that they weren't interested into your fucking PvP match?
    They wanted to slay the dragon and you get there and just start hitting them.

What did you expect them to do? Fight you and the dragon in the same time?
    If you want to PvP, then go to the wild or go to the PvP arena and challenge them.

You were annoying and frustrating as hell so that's why Danny and others logged.

6. I didn't realize you only wanted to play on a PVE Server. MY BAD. It doesn't matter if they wanted to fight the end dragon, I was going to fight them for whatever reason they were in the end. By that logic, raiding shouldn't be allowed either because it's "inconvenient" for other players who don't want get raided.

7. Quit talking shit. I'm seriously done with people like you that all they care about is to screw someone up because you're so PvP thristy. If they don't want to PvP then respect their fucking decision. Most of them weren't PvPers. If PvPers don't want to PvP then respect their decision and quit trying to kill them while they're trying to do something else, which is to kill the ender dragon. Quit being so selfish and let them do their thing. After that do what you want. I don't feel like arguing with you or anyone else.

Also, do yourself a favor and quit being ignorant. I don't need any fights with anyone right now.
    If you want to fight on forums, find another forum or another server. I wouldn't wonder at all if no one would want you in their team or a faction since all you give a shit about is PvP.

If PvP is all you care about, then go on a PvP server.

8. We are not saying its not allowed, we were explaining why they logged.

9. Sweet jesus xD i had to leave, gotta go oit tonight. But players are allowed to pvp log on this server xD i personally dont pvp, so obviously im not gonna stand and fight against those who spend hours playing on pvp servers. Just because your ego is bruised is NOT a reason for posting this xD You guys take it so serious, i find it so funny

10. I find it funny how he's taking PvP so damn serious. I bet he'll think I'm pissed right now, which thanks fuck I'm not. I don't let a random player on a server to piss me off. :D

11. @iDogeTwinkie Quit talking shit. I'm seriously done with people like you that all they care about is to screw someone up because you're so PvP thristy. If they don't want to PvP then respect their fucking decision. Most of them weren't PvPers. If PvPers don't want to PvP then respect their decision and quit trying to kill them while they're trying to do something else, which is to kill the ender dragon. Quit being so selfish and let them do their thing. After that do what you want. I don't feel like arguing with you or anyone else.

Also, do yourself a favor and quit being ignorant. I don't need any fights with anyone right now.
    If you want to fight on forums, find another forum or another server. I wouldn't wonder at all if no one would want you in their team or a faction since all you give a shit about is PvP.

If PvP is all you care about, then go on a PvP server.

I understand your concern doge but don't you think it's selfish in itself to tell others to respect people's decision to not pvp? I mean, it is an open world pvp-raid-grief server and is advertised as so; it's beyond rare to find someone in the 200,000 by 200,000 world to execute those actions in the first place.
    Also, it's not even always about pvp, it's about the thrill, and also the potential monetary gains. For some, it is simply a business.

12. Oh boy, so much to tackle. Here goes.

So I went to the end to hunt down some full diamond players (Danny, Itsjojo, and Jack), and they would either just log or run back to spawn, repeatedly.

They wanted nothing to do with you, so they went back to their only safe spot, which was spawn.

I propose making the end spawn points a drop off so they can't just run back into spawn when they decide they don't want none of this.

If what you mean by drop off, then this is the sort of system that was on the last server. There were lots of struggles with that system, since there was controversy as to whether PVP should be allowed, whether or not someone illegally killed another player etc. This system is much easier, and much better, trust me on this one. Also, there is a spawn in the overworld and one in the Nether. I think it's very appropriate to have in the End as well, not having one would just raise issues.

@Sub So it's k to run away back into a safezone when you're in combat? that seems anti pvp.

For one, a reason it's ok is because players should have a choice as to whether or not they want to PVP. This is not a PVP server, this is a vanilla server where players outside of spawn and in the arena CAN PVP. Personally, I don't think running back to spawn should be frowned upon, because if they can get away they should have that choice; insert the fight or flight reflex. I conclude, the server is not anti PVP in this situation, it is the player, and as a player there is nothing wrong with being anti PVP.

@bluesnoww Just use epearls and knockbackback so you push them away from spawn you noob

10/10 Strategy, try it out.

@iDogeTwinkie Have you ever thought that they weren't interested into your fucking PvP match?
    They wanted to slay the dragon and you get there and just start hitting them.

Again I bring up the fight or flight reflex. They wanted to run, and they did so successfully. Accept their escape and carry on with your business.

@iDogeTwinkie If you want to PvP, then go to the wild or go to the PvP arena and challenge them.

I would say the End is the wild, but even if they are in the wild, if they can make it out of the wild and into protection, good for them. The PVP arena however is there specifically for PVP. I do think logging in the PVP arena should be frowned upon, however a player deserves the right to leave the server no matter the circumstance.

@Sub I didn't realize you only wanted to play on a PVE Server. MY BAD.

Ok calm down, the sass is uncalled for. This server is the best Vanilla Minecraft server out there, and one of the most populated if not the most. This means you'll have a lot of diversity; people who want PVP, people who just want to build, people interested in forming towns and factions and communities, the whole nine yards. Just let the people play how they want to play, the server has all the aspects needed to attract a diverse crowd. Accept the differences.

@Sub It doesn't matter if they wanted to fight the end dragon, I was going to fight them for whatever reason they were in the end.

Yes, and they were going to run from anyone who attacked them. This statement seems a bit hypocritical. You're asking for better PVP conditions which would deny them their safety from players who want to kill them.

@Sub By that logic, raiding shouldn't be allowed either because it's "inconvenient" for other players who don't want get raided.

Nono, nono. Raiding is a COMPLETELY different beast. Comparing PVP to raiding is like comparing combat to theft. In PVP, the person should be able to run to safety in attempt to live, or fight in attempt to live and kill the other in order to knock down a threat, just as in combat. In raiding, one player is doing the deed and the other has no control over the situation besides the fact that someone happened to find there base, whether it be they had bad base positioning or the person trusted an untrustworthy person. The fact that it is inconvenient to the raided is completely irrelevant, since the raided have no defense tactic regardless of the situation. Of course they can travel time and fix their mistakes... right?

Let people play how they want to play. If you win, congratulations. If they escape, yay for them. Just let it happen, there's a reason this server has such a diversity of players. The sad thing about the diverse attraction however is that the ignorant will be in there somewhere. The bad comes with the good, I guess.

13. tsu

17 Mar 2016 Suspended

PvP logging is cheap don't do it:)

14. Edited 8 years ago by JustADork

@tsu PvP logging is cheap don't do it:)

It is cheap, and I still personally frown upon it, however I stand with with my idea that a player has the right to leave the server whenever he or she wants to and under any circumstance.

15. I agree with JustADork. Pvp logging in the pvp arena is wrong, as youre in the arena built.for pvp. But outside the arena, it shouldnt be seen as bad. Do you really expect players with 0% experiance to stand and fight, when against people who always pvp? Its a choice, as everything on this server is ^~^

16. @Dannysharks Its a choice, as everything on this server is ^~^

*Cough* Besides following the rules *cough*

You gotta do that.

17. I don't care about pvp logging, just abuse of spawn safety. Atleast logging can be countered.

18. Edited 8 years ago by r4iscool1

@Sub I don't care about pvp logging, just abuse of spawn safety. Atleast logging can be countered.

Why are you camping Spawn though ?
    That's against the rules....

I suggest you read them.

19. I never said I was camping spawn...

20. Oolfa

18 Mar 2016 Suspended

@Sub what's ur ign ?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!