1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Sleep

3. learn new skills at the same time as your studying. I'm deep in my exam season and to date ive learnt :
    how to play checkers
    how to program a password protected folder in windows
    how to get around my schools firewall to look at memes
    how to make an awesome smoothie
    how to put together a 7 day wilderness survival kit for 1
    how to put together a 3 day all round survival kit for 6
    how to build a raft
    what plants to avoid in my local environment
    how to make rope from almost any fibrous material
    how to contort my arms in a weird way and stick my head through a small gap in-between my arms.

all of this while studying chemistry

4. @thegoldsmith learn new skills at the same time as your studying. I'm deep in my exam season and to date ive learnt :
    how to play checkers
    how to build a raft
    how to contort my arms in a weird way and stick my head through a small gap in-between my arms.

IM SO BAD AT SCIENCE SENPAI PLZ TEACH

5. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@TheForgotten20 IM SO BAD AT SCIENCE SENPAI PLZ TEACH

which part of science? because for chemistry my best advice is make rearrangement triangles for all the formula

6. @thegoldsmith which part of science? because for chemistry my best advice is make rearrangement triangles for all the formula

cations and anions and how does metal conduct electricity (the electrons deslocated and stuff) and also how do pulleys increase mechanical advantage?

7. @TheForgotten20 cations and anions and how does metal conduct electricity (the electrons deslocated and stuff) and also how do pulleys increase mechanical advantage?

electrochemistry and physics then.

(i'll make a private thread because i may go on a while

8. @thegoldsmith learn new skills at the same time as your studying. I'm deep in my exam season and to date ive learnt :
    how to play checkers
    how to build a raft

Thats actually quite a good way if doing it, might give it a go

9. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@jamlbon Thats actually quite a good way if doing it, might give it a go

not checkers though it is surprisingly hard to do, try Senet its an Ancient Egyptian board game that is very fun

10. how i relieve stress: do all de work so i can relax

11. @thegoldsmith not checkers though it is surprisingly hard to do, try Senet its an Ancient Egyptian board game that is very fun

Oooh yes Senet I've heard of it never occured to try it tho

12. @jamlbon Oooh yes Senet I've heard of it never occured to try it tho

its fun especially if you bear in mind that in Egyptian mythology you could redeem the 5 segments of your soul from oblivion by playing Osiris himself in the afterlife. (that's if your heart was just a bit too heavy against the feather of Maat (truth))

13. @thegoldsmith its fun especially if you bear in mind that in Egyptian mythology you could redeem the 5 segments of your soul from oblivion by playing Osiris himself in the afterlife. (that's if your heart was just a bit too heavy against the feather of Maat (truth))

Oooh wasn't aware you could do that, that's like gambling on a whole new level hehe.

14. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@jamlbon Oooh wasn't aware you could do that, that's like gambling on a whole new level hehe.

but the rewards were rich and Senet is easy to learn and play so it was used in alot of different myths. Nut (sky goddess) played senet with Khonsu (moon god) each piece won Nut an hour of moonlight which she used to create 5 extra days for her to have 5 children which Ra had commanded to never be born on any day of the year. Nut got around it by having one child on each of the 5 days (which is in my opinion a little gross) (if you like reading you know the Kane Chronicles used this myth as a plot point in the second book)

15. usually just get on a good game, or watch dank meme comps

16. *wishes I were skilled enough to multitask*

17. Get the work done, then fidget cube or minecraft

18. Just learn the information and study it, if you know what to expect you won't be in distress.

19. stress relief= memes

and overwatch

20. Stress relief? I have been pretty much stressed for about a year or two now. Relief is overrated.

21. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

Also avoid MeMes they will distract you. Make a plan set up times get plenty of rest and stress will crawl into a corner and die from your point of view

or Sign Up to reply!