Base Help Needed

1. 6 years ago

My base was raided, it was hidden under the stairs of a decoy base which was hidden through a 1x1 hole at the bottom of a lake under a lava flow with no light leaks. I will be building my next base further away from spawn than 12000, but is there a better way to hide my base?

2. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

no decoy, it will attract people
    high in the air or deep in the ground but not at y=11 because miners will find it
    or even better deep in the nether under lava( those bases are impossible to find and difficult even with leaked coords)

3. Build really far out, atleast 60k

4. I can help you build a new one, I am a master builder after all.

5. @Sirchristopher10 no decoy, it will attract people
    high in the air or deep in the ground but not at y=11 because miners will find it
    or even better deep in the nether under lava( those bases are impossible to find and difficult even with leaked coords)

I had my decoy as hidden as I know how to hide, and how would I get in or out of a nether base without a nether portal in the overworld to attract attention?

@_Yul Build really far out, atleast 60k

thanks, now I have a lot of walking to do.

@Rybye I can help you build a new one, I am a master builder after all.

I'd really appreciate some help, but I'll need some people to say you're trustworthy and won't kill me.

6. Deleted 6 years ago by sirchristopher10
  7. @hopping25 don't trust Rybye, he's a killa

8. Edited 6 years ago by TopsNeverStops

Rybye is very trustworthy prolly best basemate you could ask for

9. @hopping25 I had my decoy as hidden as I know how to hide, and how would I get in or out of a nether base without a nether portal in the overworld to attract attention?

thanks, now I have a lot of walking to do.

I'd really appreciate some help, but I'll need some people to say you're trustworthy and won't kill me.

Use a Warp lol

10. @Sirchristopher10 Use a Warp lol

Warps work in the nether? Even if they did I would probably run out of votes.

@TopsNeverStops Rybye is very trustworthy prolly best basemate you could ask for

@_Yul @hopping25 don't trust Rybye, he's a killa

So far the referrals balance each other out.

11. @hopping25 also do not trust TopsNeverStops, another toxic player you should stay clear of

12. Hmm seems like Yul is lookin for trouble

13. only speakin the truth mate

14. @_Yul @hopping25 don't trust Rybye, he's a killa

He is right, @Rybye cannot be trusted.

15. @Rybye , I'm going to turn down your offer, 75% of the people that have spoken up about you say not to trust you.

16. forget hiding the base, build large and impressive build so big it is ungreifable

17. @TopsNeverStops Rybye is very trustworthy prolly best basemate you could ask for

Clearly we're not talking about the same rybye

18. @sknup forget hiding the base, build large and impressive build so big it is ungreifable

to make it harder to find, consider building a very noticeble path all the way to spawn

19. @hopping25 I'd be happy to help you find a good location over 60k+ out-- that's your safest/easiest bet without too much work being involved. I know you'd need to trust me before allowing me to help, but I think anyone who knows me would vouch for me. ^^ Let me know if you want a helping hand

20. Edited 6 years ago by Rybye

@hopping25 @Rybye , I'm going to turn down your offer, 75% of the people that have spoken up about you say not to trust you.

I am appalled that people would think that I'm not trustworthy!! :o I've never PvPed, raided, or griefed in my life!!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!