did i do something wrong?

1. 6 years ago

i used a warp to got to my end farm, and i got warped into a bedrock room, did i do something wrong??

2. There's a glitch that sometimes tps you to the bedrock and then back home, I hear going to the end spawn before warping helps ensure that the warp works.

3. thank you i thought i broke something

4. @_Confederacy_ There's a glitch that sometimes tps you to the bedrock and then back home, I hear going to the end spawn before warping helps ensure that the warp works.

that doesnt work all the time either by going to end spawn

5. thanks now i know its not something i broke, any ideas on what to do if it happens again?

6. Keep trying to warp, it will work eventually.

7. @_Confederacy_ only thing is it uses a warp credit each time if its not your first warp and you are not vip or vip+

8. Wraps are a bit broken right now, it has to loaded chunks. For best results go to the spawn in the dimension your warp is at first until I can fix the system.

9. @javonjw @_Confederacy_ only thing is it uses a warp credit each time if its not your first warp and you are not vip or vip+

If you are VIP you can set warp 1 to the end dimension. If not until the problem is fixed you can vote/donate.

10. @CraftyMyner Wraps are a bit broken right now, it has to loaded chunks. For best results go to the spawn in the dimension your warp is at first until I can fix the system.

Uh oh! Who did this to the burritos??? Actually IDC cuz tacos r better

or Sign Up to reply!