1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

I think it would be fun to have an elytra PvP arena, where players use elytra and bows and arrows. Until you kill the other player or get killed, if you land, you are teleported back up into the air, so that you can't snipe the other player from the ground. This would be very interesting and would add a very unique experience that is not offered on very many other servers, if any. These battles would take a very long time and it is a completely new skill that many players have not tried yet, but it would still be a fun thing to be able to do. Also, Minecraft PvP is not very interesting and I have seen some players say this, but this requires a lot of skill and will help with any kind of PvP because it will require a great amount of coordination and accuracy. However, elytra do break fairly quickly especially without Unbreaking III and Mending, so maybe until they leave the arena, they are supplied with an infinite supply of fireworks and an unbreakable elytra. Because of the commands that will probably be required to do this, players should be asked to clear their inventories before entering, and maybe they should also be supplied with an unbreakable bow and arrows. This will also make it so that it relies on almost pure skill, a little luck, and no items that new players can't get yet. It may not be popular at first, but it might once players get the hang of it. I hope you consider this.

2. Interesting. Can't say I'd use it, but I love the concept.

3. Also, it would be preferred if the box that players fight in was 3x3x3, so that they kill themselves. Everyone wins!

4. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

Another thing, maybe players could have the option to gamble for the other player's items, and it could be like trading, each player says what items they put in, show them in the thing like the trading thing (if you know what I mean), and then they can hit the accept leaver to gamble their items. The player that wins the battle gets to collect all of the items. This would give the players something to gain, but they do not have to do it if they just want to have fun.

5. what happens when the loggers log

6. @javonjw what happens when the loggers log

The items would have to go to the player who was still playing

7. Would people have to use their own elytra? That would make it sort of exclusive.

8. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@TheMightyDrex Would people have to use their own elytra? That would make it sort of exclusive.

No, as I said in the first post, they do not use their own items. Of course, if this is made, the admins can change it.

9. Well, tldr

10. To make it not too crowded, maybe there would be some set costs, instead of player gambling. Otherwise there would be too many people casually using the arena. Something meaningful like 1 dia block or something. And because it isn't removing items from the economy, dia wouldn't change in value really.

11. Why not just supply your items like we do in the PVP arena?

Aerial dogfighting sounds absolutely fantastic for minecraft but I think it should cost the user the same that it would for entering the regular arena: the risk of losing what they have on them.

12. just tpa?

13. just tpa?

or Sign Up to reply!