Who's base did I destroy?

1. 6 years ago

Mamadou

5 Jul 2017 Suspended

Huge base with the coords of roughly 64k/64k.

Who's was it?

2. What kind of walls did it have around it?

3. Mamadou

5 Jul 2017 Suspended

@BaronBattleBread What kind of walls did it have around it?

It was under the ocean, someone told me the coords for it. I've been IP banned twice for destroying it

4. ah
    um that may have been my old base/ intiation base please dont sell the cords

5. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

i really never should leave it out in the open
    it is also really laggy sorry bout dat cant seem to fix it

6. @Mamadou It was under the ocean, someone told me the coords for it. I've been IP banned twice for destroying it

Incorrect, you were IP banned for hacking not destroying bases. If you persist to claim otherwise your account may be suspended from the forums.

No one has any idea what base you are talking about either probably some random person.

7. ah well it sounds like mine thats all i know

8. Mamadou

5 Jul 2017 Suspended

@R4iscool1 Incorrect, you were IP banned for hacking not destroying bases. If you persist to claim otherwise your account may be suspended from the forums.

No one has any idea what base you are talking about either probably some random person.

Mad because I killed your pigs at spawn.

I never hacked btw

9. @Mamadou Mad because I killed your pigs at spawn.

I never hacked btw

Why would a moderator be keeping pigs at spawn...

10. Wut

@Mamadou Mad because I killed your pigs at spawn.

I never hacked btw

the pigs at spawn are meant to be killed... For food. Your claims make no sense.

11. @Blackened_Dawn Wut

the pigs at spawn are meant to be killed... For food. Your claims make no sense.

He's referring to a couple of pigs that I hid in spawn when we built the 1.9 and have remained there since.
    Clearly he Vclipped into their location and killed them, luckily one survived.
    Still it was nice of him to admit to hacking.

or Sign Up to reply!