Been thinking about life

1. 6 years ago

Hey all.

This thread is more for people my age and up.

I have been thinking about my life a lot while I was laying in my bed.
    Currently, I'm single because of someone I wish to not mention.
    It's been 10 months, obviously I got over her but yeah.

I'm that type of a guy who is more of a family guy.
    I love kids and they're what makes me happy.

I want to form my own family within a year or so, since I don't go out like I used to, I realized I want to focus on my life more.
    Meaning, I want to get my shit in order, but thing is, family is where real happiness is at.

I want to find a girl who - as crazy as this sounds - would already have a kid from a previous relationships.
    Unfourtunately, that kind of girls are usually used for encounters and one nighters.

You know, a girl needs a proper guy who knows his shit and is mature which I am.
    She obviously wouldn't put up with another moron and put her kid in danger.
    I can easily make another baby with her later on if she wants to.

I realized that having kids is what I want and what would truly make me happy.
    Obviously having a family means a serious relationship which equals to me being fucking happy.

What would be your opinion on this?

2. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys
    1. How old are you?
    2. There are online matchmakers that will pair you off with someone of a like mindset
    3. A girl with a kid from a previous relationship would be exactly the opposite of what you just said

It's great to have plans but you should know the difference between needs and wants. Marriage and kids are no joke. Wanting to be married with a family within a year is a bit hasty.

3. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  4. I would suggest reaching out for more professional help, rather than Minecraft forums.

-rylee

5. lul

6. Edited 6 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

You don't need professional help for this kind of stuff Rylee.
    I'm talking about adult life and what would you guys do. :)

Well if you guys don't feel comfy talking about this you can lock the thread.
    I kind of smell trolling already.

I know marriage and kids aren't a joke, my brother has two of them, but if you're ready for full commitment then you know the consenquences and what could possibly happen if things go south, but only people with negative mindset think that way. :)

I know what I feel and what I want. Having a girlfriend with a kid isn't a joke either.

They can easily use you and just get you in a position where they'll claim a lot of crap.
    I already am a member of a dating site and I have no problem with finding my match.

I'm just looking for opinions from people here who already have kids and are married and I'm quite sure there is a fair amount of people like that here. I'm looking for opinions from people who are experienced in this kind of stuff.

Valgys, I'm currently 24 years old. I have that kind of history that will make you to enjoy your family life.
    Not every single mother my age is the same, you should know this.

I'm strictly looking for opinions from already married people and people with kids.
    I'd greatly appreciate if someone like that replies as I can only properly talk with that kind of people about this kind of situation. :)

7. I understand your thoughts on looking to peers for advice, and I myself can’t offer the personal opinion you seek. However I feel that where you’re looking probably isn’t the best place for an answer. There are many forums on parenting, and family blogs out there on the internet that have a lot more information than a minecraft forum. I personally feel that the quality of information and advice you’d get from a blog centered around it would be far better than anything you’d find on here. As well I bet there are people in your everyday life that could give you equally great advice.
    Best of luck
    -Jace

8. Deleted 6 years ago by Valgys
  9. I thought this thread was closed o.o

10. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

I'll take it that the conversation had ended. Withdrawing my last post. Regardless, good luck.

or Sign Up to reply!