Mob Spawner limit

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by MisterChris717

Hello, MisterChris717 here. Are you tired of having to disconnect or walk away from your Mob Spawner when you have to go Afk, and don't want to break the 6th rule? But you still don't want to wait for the Mobs to respawn? I have a Machine just for you!

-image-

This is what a normal Mob spawner looks like.

-image-

But sometimes, there can to many mobs!
    My Mob Spawner limiter, limits how many mobs can be there. It kills the mobs, and lowers the number of them!

-image-

The items are transported to a chest, so you don't have to worry about losing them!

-image-

Flick this lever on if you want to turn the Mob Spawner limiter off.

-image-

Here is the Machine in action. Watch the E:#/# Count!

This Machine can become yours for just 3 Diamonds!

But wait, i'm not done yet! Be the first one to buy, and i'll cut the price down to just 2 Diamonds, that's right just 2 Diamonds!
    Buy now, be safe and not sorry!
    (Only works with mobs 2 blocks tall)

2. So you're telling me that you want us to pay you so that you can enter our bases?

3. I'm struggling to understand how such a system would work, can you make a recording ?

4. You wouldn't buy it if you knew how to do it

5. I'm not asking how to do it, just proof that it works since I'm skeptical how someone could measure the number of mobs without command blocks.

6. Edited 6 years ago by MisterReco

No that it matters much, you can just make your trap so that it can only handle x number of mobs because of crowding.
    And, from personal experience, you can go a little over the limit as long as it isn't for so long and nothing will happen, but I also believe you can't get banned for it, you will just be kicked so that the admins can kill all the mobs.

7. Repeated offenses of going over the limit does lead to bans.

8. @Jordi223b No that it matters much, you can just make your trap so that it can only handle x number of mobs because of crowding.
    And, from personal experience, you can go a little over the limit as long as it isn't for so long and nothing will happen, but I also believe you can't get banned for it, you will just be kicked so that the admins can kill all the mobs.

+1. if my emen grinder dont suffocte the mobs my FPS will suffocate

9. @The3xpertGamer So you're telling me that you want us to pay you so that you can enter our bases?

That would be a scam, and i don't want to ruin my reputation in this server.

10. Deleted 6 years ago by MisterChris717
  11. I have updated the post, you can now see it in action!

12. Edited 6 years ago by NutjobBob

@R4iscool1 I'm not asking how to do it, just proof that it works since I'm skeptical how someone could measure the number of mobs without command blocks.

You'll probably figure it out once you see the gif but he's using the entity cramming limit, nice and simple but very effective. Could expand it to a 2x1 area to fit more mobs, I think anything larger you might risk goin gover the server limit though

A more complicated method, but one that gives you full control over the number of mobs the spawner holds before they get killed is to use weighted pressure plates. I shared an example of how to do this a while ago.

or Sign Up to reply!