I am buying an enderman farm

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Ok thanks dude

3. i actually have one for sale thats not grasslings with a full level enchanting station, an enderpearl disposal system, multiple levels, lovely decorations, and even a warranty. :)

4. how much and what design

5. poor man design but works very well i have sold one to @NerdieBirdieYT ask him how it works

6. i tried and it doesnt work well for me one n the void works better

7. like i said @ShadowHunter7_ it works very well maybe it was how you build yours plus for all and any end grinders if someone else is in the end your grinder will not work right

8. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

@ShadowHunter7_ also you can ask @2Chill the mod he has been there when i was making like 10 god sets and the endermen were flowing like crazy

9. NN's grinder from @javonjw works beautifully.

10. Can u perhaps sell me one

11. Coz i dont have elytra to travel out far

12. Why abbreviations

13. Javonjw can u make one for me

14. and how long does the poor man farm takes to heal a pick or get to 100lvls

15. 5 mins

16. for 100 lvls

17. No to repair a pick

18. @ShadowHunter7_ and don't forget that if someone else is in the end afk elsewhere you may not get one endermen to drop so you should find the best time to go in the end or learn when and who is online that might be spending time in the end and avoid being in the end when they are on

19. Ok

20. @ShadowHunter7_ 20 db and you have you a end farm will private message pics

21. Can i pay you to build a poor mans version for 5 db
    And one in the void at y 1 for 15db like pandas one

Here is the link to pandas enderman farm

https://forum.craftymynes.com/5157-endermen-grinder/

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!