1. 6 years ago

minesy

8 Aug 2017 Suspended
    Edited 6 years ago by minesy

TEAM OPTIC
    team optic is a faction about raiding and building. mineseyecraft is the owner of this faction. it is a great faction for every one to be in new player or old. we have a discord server for team optic so our member's can talk. we have 6 ranks in team optic,rookie this will get you to our rookie base and this rank is when you first join. trusted, this rank will get you to the trusted base and give permission to go to some of our private chats and cool projects. officer, officer gets you to big projects and unlocks officer chat were only officer's and owner's can go plus you will get to go to optic city!. chief, is a BIG role, it will unlock almost every thing to projects,private meeting's and more. co owner, this rank is very rare for a player to get only IRL friends will get this but if you do get this you are very trusted. owner,no one will get :P. that's pretty much it. if you have ant thing you would like to add please let me know. also rules: do not leak coords to team optic base's . here's the link to the application for team optic https://forum.craftymynes.com/6454-team-optic-application

2. What happened to your other fac?

3. minesy

8 Aug 2017 Suspended

it was a flop plus i came to your faction and my friend did not want it

4. what's next, team faze?

5. minesy

8 Aug 2017 Suspended

@SharpSerac what's next, team faze?

already a thing bud

6. Team flop

or Sign Up to reply!