Buying Rare Treasures

1. 6 years ago

I've decided to start collecting items for a museum. I'm looking for items from craftycrates, as well as items such as totems, or notch apples. Anything rare. This includes staff given items such as Rnc's cookies, or Gibson's "diamond". I'm looking to create a solid documentation of all rarities, so a list of them might also prove to be useful, since I actually know little about these treasures. I'm willing to trade decent amounts, but not absurd ones. -AttackTeam

2. I got a cookie from rnc if you're interested

3. I would love to offer you the Wither Cookies I got from the arena boss battle that happened a while ago, but I've been temporarily excluded from the server...

4. minesy

31 Aug 2017 Suspended

i have a diamond from baron

5. The items I specifically named above are ones I already own. I'm looking to pay a somewhat reasonable, but hefty price tag for these items.

6. minesy

31 Aug 2017 Suspended

i have diamond totally legit from baron. only about 23 people have them

7. I have it too. it was the first one as well, not the purple text variant

8. minesy

1 Sep 2017 Suspended

i have a some dye from a crafty crate

9. If that shitbag didn't raid my base I'd give ya some since I had some rare things in the base.

But he took the liberty of finding my base and stole everything.
    Even chests. That's the funniest thing ever. He took every chest he could possibly find. xD

10. minesy

2 Sep 2017 Suspended

how much would you offer for a personal present from a admin?

11. Deleted 6 years ago by MamaNeon
  12. @Inyashi I have a few player heads that may be worth something to you if you are interested.

Ill buy them all

13. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

I have plenty of heads, including some known players ones

or Sign Up to reply!