1. 6 years ago

@alarmgv12 Where is my stuff at though? (My diamond gear)

2. By the way, you can make your threads private and select its recipients by clicking change next to "Everyone will be able to view this conversation" when you make a new conversation.

3. I know this I just wanted it public to "shame" him

4. To shame him? Don't make a fool out of yourself lol.

5. Shh I DO WHAT I WANT!

6. @fire5trainguy Shh I DO WHAT I WANT!

-image-

7. Very true

8. I can get you a full set of diamond gear, you can find them in end cities

9. It was refered to you tho

10. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

@fire5trainguy Go buy a set from someone else then, I aint sellin you shit.
    and unlike you, believe it or not, people on craftymynes actually are people and have lives, people go out, travel, do all kinds of shit.
    so stop bitching that you have to wait some time, if you are not happy, just go to someone else, I aint the only one making god gear on this server.

Have a nice day :)

11. btw this shitpost can be locked now

12. minesy

1 Sep 2017 Suspended

@alarmgv12 @fire5trainguy Go buy a set from someone else then, I aint sellin you shit.
    and unlike you, believe it or not, people on craftymynes actually are people and have lives, people go out, travel, do all kinds of shit.
    so stop bitching that you have to wait some time, if you are not happy, just go to someone else, I aint the only one making god gear on this server.

i mean yeah thats true. if you want a god set get one from othergreengamer

13. @alarmgv12 @fire5trainguy Go buy a set from someone else then, I aint sellin you shit.

No need to get so personal over a simple question.

14. @fire5trainguy No need to get so personal over a simple question.

Last time I checked you made it personal by making this thread in an stupid attempt to make him look bad or whatsoever, he just answered to the thread with a good answer.

Please staff be that super kind and lock the thread before this turns into a shitpost thread.

I'll personally hand you a cookie with special sauce on it.

15. @iDogeTwinkie Please staff be that super kind and lock the thread before this turns into a shitpost thread.

It's too late

16. Alright

or Sign Up to reply!