who has the egg?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Worthless: something of no use, or value

Egg: no use, never to be sold and provides no economic value

SharpSerac: someone desperate for attention from a community that has moved on. He relies on something he did almost a year ago, having no other accomplishments respected by the community and nothing else to show for the last year of his time, and so has to rely on an overused bragging tool that he thinks still means something.

3. @Dennari43 Worthless: something of no use, or value

SharpSerac: someone desperate for attention from a community that has moved on. He relies on something he did almost a year ago, having no other accomplishments respected by the community and nothing else to show for the last year of his time, and so has to rely on an overused bragging tool that he thinks still means something.

truth.

4. It's still an accomplishment tho :/

5. @Dennari43 Worthless: something of no use, or value

You're trying so hard to pretend like you don't care that you went ahead and wrote a response anyways... maybe you do care about the antics of the rightful King of this server, after all?

You should be bowing down to the King of CraftyMynes, not spouting heresy.

6. Personally, I think the egg is like the one ring in lord of the rings just without any superpowers, unless you count sharp's meme abilities.

7. @javonjw @SharpSerac for people not to care this post is getting responses if they didn't care they would not respond

i know right? it's almost like they care about who has the egg

@Blackened_Dawn Dragon egg, all inside a beautifully crafted mcmuffin

i bet this would go great with pancakes and bacon

@Dennari43 Worthless: something of no use, or value

this does have value, only one dragon egg exists on the server, it is infinitely valuable for that reason.
    also for a staff member you're being awfully rude to me, i thought staff were supposed to be nice and helpful, not rude and condescending

fyi me and my team don't show off all the things we've done on the server, but we have accomplished a lot xd

@MasaruCyri truth.

another salty non-egg holder

@HaloNest It's still an accomplishment tho :/

thanks halo :)

@deyahruhd You're trying so hard to pretend like you don't care that you went ahead and wrote a response anyways... maybe you do care about the antics of the rightful King of this server, after all?

You should be bowing down to the King of CraftyMynes, not spouting heresy.

this man here is loyal! a loyal believer in my cause shall be rewarded so

@2Chill Personally, I think the egg is like the one ring in lord of the rings just without any superpowers, unless you count sharp's meme abilities.

i never watched it but this should be some kind of ring of wealth since it's infinitely valuable xd
    i was born with meme powers, the egg simply gives me a new meme outlet

8. @SharpSerac you are just a meme at this point m8

9. The scriptures state that the Egg bestows the King with the power of spreading envy upon the heretics, who all seek possession of the Egg but dare not to acknowledge the One True God. They must justify their greedy lives by bringing our Ruler down to their level, citing nonsensical pagan beliefs like "irrelevance" and "apathy"!

For our King, who so dearly loves his world, rules over us all with his unending altruism, and bestows upon his subjects the message to never commit anything out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. In humility, we must value others above ourselves, as He does himself when bequeathing his wealth to his followers and believers!

But those who have turned against the One True God allow their ambition and conceit to control themselves, and so fight over the power of his rightful possession! Indeed, it is a consequence of turning away from SharpSerac's guiding light; instead choosing a life of eternal struggle in poverty and misery.

10. @deyahruhd The scriptures state that the Egg bestows the King with the power of spreading envy upon the heretics, who all seek possession of the Egg but dare not to acknowledge the One True God. They must justify their greedy lives by bringing our Ruler down to their level, citing nonsensical pagan beliefs like "irrelevance" and "apathy"!

For our King, who so dearly loves his world, rules over us all with his unending altruism, and bestows upon his subjects the message to never commit anything out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. In humility, we must value others above ourselves, as He does himself when bequeathing his wealth to his followers and believers!

But those who have turned against the One True God allow their ambition and conceit to control themselves, and so fight over the power of his rightful possession! Indeed, it is a consequence of turning away from SharpSerac's guiding light; instead choosing a life of eternal struggle in poverty and misery.

Lol m8 how much is sharp paying you xD

11. @Sirchristopher10 Lol m8 how much is sharp paying you xD

I don't speak under the influence of egregious bribery, but rather through a spiritual enlightenment that corrected my own sinful ways. I speak only under pure concern for those who have not yet realized the truth.

It is not too late for you! Accept your King SharpSerac's grace, and he will bestow upon you a life of luxury, free from the binding chains of hatred, jealousy and conceit!

12. @deyahruhd I don't speak under the influence of egregious bribery, but rather through a spiritual enlightenment that corrected my own sinful ways. I speak only under pure concern for those who have not yet realized the truth.

It is not too late for you! Accept your King SharpSerac's grace, and he will bestow upon you a life of luxury, free from the binding chains of hatred, jealousy and conceit!

Sooo then ur sharps alt huh? That would explain alot

13. @Sirchristopher10 Sooo then ur sharps alt huh? That would explain alot

As much as I would like to be an alias of the King, I shall not let my own pride dictate my actions. Instead, I hold our King as our rightful omnibenevolent Ruler over all of the denizens of CraftyMynes, including you and me. He treats us with nothing short of his blessing and protection, and deserves our constant approbations!

14. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

Lol m8 he has raided me 2-3 times and others even more

15. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

Lol llamas are the only immaculate beings there power is infinite under the power of the potatoe, the yellow one, and the creators

16. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

I smell the connections between Gaston and Sharp

Also; why talk about sharp's pointy narcassiam and 100-year-old egg and whatever's going on in this thread that's consider to be greatest thing ever to blessed CM and the world when you guys are clearly forgetting the Flying Spaghetti Monster

-image-

17. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@Sirchristopher10 Lol m8 he has raided me 2-3 times dad and other even more

That is because He strikes down his wrath upon those who refuse to believe in him. A fitting punishment for heretics and idolators, who constantly reject his Word and turn to the sinful teachings of that avian Devil. These same giaours raid each other in a neverending cycle of hatred and sorrow, simply because they aren't guided by his benevolence!

But like I said, it is not too late! Simply accept Him as your rightful Ruler, and He shall cast upon you His blessing and wealth!

18. Or he will just teleport to your base upon request and take advantage of your absurd gullibility and sycophancy.

19. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@_Confederacy_ Or he will just teleport to your base upon request and take advantage of your absurd gullibility and sycophancy.

This only happens to heathens, which I assume you are one yourself. Our rightful Ruler and King is omniscient and knows who His true believers are. He knows, without error, everyone who falsely dedicates themselves to His cause simply to greedily take advantage of his blessing.

You can not fool King SharpSerac with such a futile cloak of observance - you must be a true believer! Indeed, I am wholly devoted to His cause, to help Him reclaim His throne from the heretics who reject His word!

20. There is no sense in dedicating yourself to the worship of an individual, especially when that individual has no qualities deeming worship outside of the achievements made in a virtual world and that said achievements can be surpassed by your own with a futile amount of effort.

21. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@_Confederacy_ There is no sense in dedicating yourself to the worship of an individual, especially when that individual has no qualities deeming worship outside of the achievements made in a virtual world and that said achievements can be surpassed by your own with a futile amount of effort.

I feel guided more by our Ruler's vision for CraftyMynes and less by your oxymoronic usage of the word "futile." That is why I dedicate myself to King SharpSerac - he leads us all with his grace, blessing, and a promising future for CraftyMynes. The idolators who reject Him all fight in a neverending cycle of turmoil. Simply repent and accept him into your heart.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!