Where Are the Animals? :C

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

No offense that sounds very unbelievable, I've seen you and your team to kill hundreds of people, nooks and regular players.

Everyone knows what team eye is like insisting otherwise is amusing.

I don't think many would agree what I'm saying isn't true.
    Much safer to go stub staff rather than seemingly helpful players with ulterior motives.

3. @R4iscool1 No offense that sounds very unbelievable, I've seen you and your team to kill hundreds of people, nooks and regular players.

Everyone knows what team eye is like insisting otherwise is amusing.

you can even ask @2Chill, i haven't killed any of the players that i said i would help. i would tag the players i've specifically helped here but they're so new they don't even have forum accounts

like i said, don't try to say things that i know aren't true, especially if they involve me. how would you like it if someone spread lies about you?

4. @SharpSerac you do have a reputation for being very untrustworthy. I wouldn't take offense to people pointing that out.

5. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

Well your constantly spreading lies about how I am out to spite you when in reality I just disagree with your statement.
    I know that isn't true but you keep saying that.
    Don't be hypocritical.

I've watched you and your team a lot you know, in my experience you rarely help noobs and instead use the classic strategy of pretending to be nice to get a tp for a kill or raid.
    Just ask anyone in server if they think Team Eye helps noobs and is a safe option to get help from. That will get you an answer.
    Team eye isn't trustworthy that's just a well known fact these days, therefore I would advise not getting help from you.
    I don't see why this is an argument.

6. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@R4iscool1 Well your constantly spreading lies about how I am out to spite you when in reality I just disagree with your statement.
    I know that isn't true but you keep saying that.
    Don't be hypocritical.

I've watched you and your team a lot you know, in my experience you rarely help noobs and instead use the classic strategy of pretending to be nice to get a tp for a kill or raid.
    Just ask anyone in server if they think Team Eye helps noobs and is a safe option to get help from. That will get you an answer.
    Team eye isn't trustworthy that's just a well known fact these days, therefore I would advise not getting help from you.
    I don't see why this is an argument.

because we don't kill noobs anymore, we're reformed and we help new players but still raid the bigger factions.

here's one thing you should know, to my knowledge team eye has never told a lie. when we say your coords are safe, they're safe. everyone we have killed we have either found them because of outside sources, tp'd to them without saying a word, or hopped into the arena with them.

i don't know about the other members, but as for myself i have never lied on the server. what about you @iwarriiori @darktyui @javonjw

7. @SharpSerac here's one thing you should know, to my knowledge team eye has never told a lie.

Oh my gosh help I'm dying of laughter!

8. @SharpSerac because we don't kill noobs anymore, we're reformed and we help new players but still raid the bigger factions.

here's one thing you should know, to my knowledge team eye has never told a lie. when we say your coords are safe, they're safe. everyone we have killed we have either found them because of outside sources, tp'd to them without saying a word, or hopped into the arena with them.

i don't know about the other members, but as for myself i have never lied on the server. what about you @iwarriiori @darktyui @javonjw

Hmm I think it will take a lot more than you saying you have reformed to convince most players. You do have a rather undesirable reputation.

I somewhat doubt you have never told a lie on CM.
    I'd doubt any player that said that Tbh.

9. @NerdieBirdieYT Oh my gosh help I'm dying of laughter!

go ahead and name one lie that team eye has told. i'll wait buddy

also you might wanna stop dying of laughter and properly lead your faction, seems like you're having a lot of trouble with that buddy. if you want any help with that be sure to ask team eye!

@R4iscool1 Hmm I think it will take a lot more than you saying you have reformed to convince most players. You do have a rather undesirable reputation.

I somewhat doubt you have never told a lie on CM.
    I'd doubt any player that said that Tbh.

well we're already showing players that we're reformed, but you just haven't seen it yet so i'd recommend watching the server instead of the forums.

also, name one lie that we've told. i'll wait on this. we have never lied in order to kill, steal, or raid anyone.

any and all raids were coords we bought, were given, or found ourselves
    all kills were either by arena, raid, or random tpa to unsuspecting players

so go ahead and name a lie, bucko

10. @SharpSerac Remember those multiple times TE impersonated people in NN and showed fake screenshots to blame them for being the mole? Or perhaps when you told me about 5 different names of people who were the mole, changing your answer each time? There's too many lies to name, honestly.

And I'm leading my faction just fine. :) When was the last time TE had an event where more than 5 people showed up?

Again, you're bothering me less and less as time goes on. So have at it, argue me, whatever. I won't bother refuting ya too much. Some people aren't worth the time.

--

Isn't this thread supposed to be about animals, anyway?

11. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

@SharpSerac well we're already showing players that we're reformed, but you just haven't seen it yet so i'd recommend watching the server instead of the forums.

also, name one lie that we've told. i'll wait on this. we have never lied in order to kill, steal, or raid anyone.

any and all raids were coords we bought, were given, or found ourselves
    all kills were either by arena, raid, or random tpa to unsuspecting players

so go ahead and name a lie, bucko

Again I doubt that people believe you have reformed, just check in chat if you don't believe me.

Once again I'd doubt anyone who says they have never lied on CM, such a claim is ridiculous to be honest, from anybody. Nerdie just demonstrated some lie's there though.

Lie about what? I have not said a word of untruth, all I've done is draw attention to the fact the faction can be considered extremely untrustworthy and the vast majority of players would not trust you to help a player instead of killing them. Ironically your claim that I lie, is a lie itself.

12. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@NerdieBirdieYT @SharpSerac Remember those multiple times TE impersonated people in NN and showed fake screenshots to blame them for being the mole? Or perhaps when you told me about 5 different names of people who were the mole, changing your answer each time? There's too many lies to name, honestly.

And I'm leading my faction just fine. :) When was the last time TE had an event where more than 5 people showed up?

Again, you're bothering me less and less as time goes on. So have at it, argue me, whatever. I won't bother refuting ya too much. Some people aren't worth the time.

--

Isn't this thread supposed to be about animals, anyway?

we gained nothing out of the lies, just trying to cause turmoil in your tiny faction. i should have phrased it "name a lie we told to gain an advantage"

oooh i don't know about that, despite your hardest attempts your coords continue to be leaked by someone and you still haven't figured it out! he's right under your nose and you can't figure out who it is!! he's right under your little birdie beak!!! now that's something to laugh about. a proper faction leader would have had this thing sorted out ages ago!

last time team eye had an event with that many people it was an absolute slaughter fest for nerd nation i tell you what.

whatever floats your boat bro, i'm not here to argue i'm just here to spit cold hard facts about mine and your own faction

13. @R4iscool1 Again I doubt that people believe you have reformed, just check in chat if you don't believe me.

Once again I'd doubt anyone who says they have never lied on CM, such a claim is ridiculous to be honest, from anybody.

Lie about what? I have not said a word of untruth, all I've done is draw attention to the fact the faction can be considered extremely untrustworthy and the vast majority of players would not trust you to help a player instead of killing them. Ironically your claim that I lie, is a lie itself.

i never claimed you lied, i asked you to provide a lie that gained team eye an advantage, and i bet you can't name one. take some time to re-read over what you quoted from me

14. @SharpSerac i never claimed you lied, i asked you to provide a lie that gained team eye an advantage, and i bet you can't name one. take some time to re-read over what you quoted from me

@SharpSerac like i said, don't try to say things that i know aren't true, especially if they involve me. how would you like it if someone spread lies about you?

Yeah, you did claim that. Perhaps you are the one who should try more reading.

No you asked me to name a lie, something I never claimed you did but Nerdie proved anyway Team Eye does lie.
    Also lying to spread confusion on who the real traitor is doing gain Team Eye an advantage anyway.
    Pretending otherwise when everyone else knows's it not to be true is silly.

@SharpSerac here's one thing you should know, to my knowledge team eye has never told a lie.

A lie in itself, amusingly.
    Just keep digging.

15. @R4iscool1 Yeah, you did claim that. Perhaps you are the one who should try more reading.

No you asked me to name a lie, something I never claimed you did but Nerdie proved anyway Team Eye does lie.
    Also lying to spread confusion on who the real traitor is doing gain Team Eye an advantage anyway.
    Pretending otherwise when everyone else knows's it not to be true is silly.

A lie in itself, amusingly.
    Just keep digging.

i knew he wouldn't take me seriously whoever i told him was the mole, even if it was the real mole xd so it does nothing in terms of advantage

i said that what you said was a lie, and it is since i know the truth. i only responded to what you quoted since a quote is meant to be something that is referenced. next time try quoting it properly, thanks.

so i'm still going to wait while an actual lie is mentioned (protip: there are none)

16. *Sharp calls my faction tiny when it's three times bigger than his*

*Sharp depends on moles to feel accomplished... well, also a dusty old egg*

*Sharp denies lying and then, when shown his lies, rephrases his statement*

I'm done here XD Good day, sir.

17. Staff, I suggest locking this thread as it appears to have gone wildly off topic, anyway. No use in further arguing.

18. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

It's a lie nonetheless Sharp and confusion does gain you an advantage whether you intend it too or not.

It's not a lie Sharp, it's my opinion of your faction as untrustworthy. An opinion isn't a lie, all I did was outline my experiences of your faction.
    Please learn what a lie actually is.
    I quoted you to reference a different part of your claims, that is how quotes are used after all.

Lies have been posted, despite your claim which was a lie itself. You can pretend all you like they aren't real lies but they are and you rephrasing your statement to "We don't lie" to "We don't lie for advantage" just proves the point.

19. @NerdieBirdieYT *Sharp calls my faction tiny when it's three times bigger than his*

*Sharp depends on moles to feel accomplished... well, also a dusty old egg*

*Sharp denies lying and then, when shown his lies, rephrases his statement*

I'm done here XD Good day, sir.

it sure feels like your faction is tiny with how easy it is to stomp all over you

sure, tell me what i need to feel accomplished. and you call me the narcissistic one xd

i never denied it was a lie, i said it doesn't affect anything buddy you should read

you also care a lot about your faction size almost as if you prefer quantity over quality. might be why you get walked all over by team eye. no biggie, we aren't complaining about those ezpz kills

20. *hurriedly types out his response then immediately follows it up*

STAFF LOCK THE THREAD

heh, maybe i'll get the last word in *snort*

21. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

Yeah, I can see this thread is going nowhere, gone from offers of help and being careful about who you trust to faction drama which can stay in factions.
    Locked.

or Sign Up to reply!