NerdNation's 6-Month Anniversary

1. 6 years ago

As of yesterday (October 21), NerdNation is 6 months old!

I can't believe how much fun these six months have been. While NN hasn't been around as long as the old factions on CM, it has certainly stood the test of time and become one of the major factions on the server. We have experienced an unfortunate amount of drama, insiders, threats, and betrayals, but have managed to come out on top. With the recent faction reset, I believe we are entering into a time where the faction is better than ever in terms of safety, and thus every other aspect of the faction (events, builds, bases, projects, etc) will be vastly improved. With our mole finally gone, NN will reach heights unattainable before this point.

I have had the opportunity to meet so many new people through this group. It's really been incredible how many amazing friendships have been created and fostered within the game of Minecraft, and outside it in our Discord. Regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, etc, I have pushed my personal limitations and shoved aside my social anxiety in order to talk with people I would never have met if not for NN. I thank everyone who has ever been a member of our faction.

I can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring as NerdNation finally rids itself of our long-lasting insider and is able to build and plan freely again. From here on out we have the opportunity to build better, not only in terms of blocks, but also in our relationships with each other.

Here's to the months ahead!

2. Let’s hope the faction stays strong! :D

3. congrats yo

4. It's an honor to be an officer of this faction! So much has changed and helped me grow as a person mentally and socially. I've gotten to know so many amazing people and their special story. Its an eye opening experience that never stops! It's truly astounding what we have done in just six months and with a fresh start the opportunites are beyond what I can imagine. Here's to another six months of growth, friendship, and an amazing community! ^^

5. and you were only raided like 10 times, nice!

6. minesy

22 Oct 2017 Suspended

@SharpSerac and you were only raided like 10 times, nice!

congrats!

7. new drinking game: take a shot whenever NN gets raided by the best craftymynes faction and whenever they attempt to retaliate but fail

8. @deyahruhd new drinking game: take a shot whenever NN gets raided by the best craftymynes faction and whenever they attempt to retaliate but fail

dead from alcohol poisoning

9. @SharpSerac dead from alcohol poisoning

Ecksdee

10. lol when can i reapply so i can rejoin after i was purged?

11. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@Sirchristopher10 lol when can i reapply so i can rejoin after i was purged?

Nerd Nation is invite-only now since they want to be greedy, meanwhile Team Eye accepts all who believe in the cause and we share our wealth with those loyal to us!

12. Sharp, im sorry but i won't. At least not in good judgement

13. @Sirchristopher10 lol when can i reapply so i can rejoin after i was purged?

We are indeed invite-only now, so there's no sure way of getting back in. We did accept our first purged member back in today, though, so don't think we've forgotten about all the lovely people who are no longer with us. :)

14. @NerdieBirdieYT We are indeed invite-only now, so there's no sure way of getting back in. We did accept our first purged member back in today, though, so don't think we've forgotten about all the lovely people who are no longer with us. :)

You've exiled those you've called your friends. You have betrayed them, all in the name of "removing a mole" simply because it was in your own selfish interests. Those that did nothing wrong were wrongfully punished by your hand. I predict you'll start bringing in members from invite only, and you'll have yet another mole in your little faction ready to see you crumble again. There's nothing you can do about it, and all your efforts will have been in vain

15. @SharpSerac You've exiled those you've called your friends. You have betrayed them, all in the name of "removing a mole" simply because it was in your own selfish interests. Those that did nothing wrong were wrongfully punished by your hand. I predict you'll start bringing in members from invite only, and you'll have yet another mole in your little faction ready to see you crumble again. There's nothing you can do about it, and all your efforts will have been in vain

Ok thank u for ur contribution <3

16. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@NerdieBirdieYT Ok thank u for ur contribution <3

No substance to your response, you know I'm right and don't want to make a fool of yourself. Little do you know you already have with your rash decision to implement your solution to the problem. Team Eye has won, and we will continue to win. You'll slip up and we'll be there to capitalize on it.

17. @SharpSerac No substance to your response, you know I'm right and don't want to make a fool of yourself. Little do you know you already have with your rash decision to implement your solution to the problem. Team Eye has won, and we will continue to win. You'll slip up and we'll be there to capitalize on it.

Please stay on topic here and make a separate thread bashing NN if you'd like. I'm done arguing with people like you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. I'm late to the party, but WHOOOO

19. @goofygirl313 I'm late to the party, but WHOOOO

WOOOOO

20. @NerdieBirdieYT WOOOOO

oooooʍ

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!