Post a Reply

The King's First Livestream!

1. 6 years ago

Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Nerdie. You're just trying to hurt Nerdie cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

2. @Dennari43 Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Nerdie. You're just trying to hurt Nerdie cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

It's nice how he's doing something nice tho, I support this!

Btw I got past bookshelves in parkour

3. @javonjw wow q
    This is not about that and whats the point in cm even being a pvp non land claim server if you want to say something like we cant trash the place and steal there shit. People get mad and they do the same thing we do only thing is we get to do it more often just voicing my opinion so fuck off no disrespect

Its already been stated its Crafty project and yet you have continually gone on about it for days. But you know what you are right this is a no land claim server with pvp. But you know what else it is... Craftys server meaning he can do what ever the fuck he wants. So find a new topic to harp on about seems to be the only thing you guys are good at.

4. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@Nysic Its already been stated its Crafty project and yet you have continually gone on about it for days. But you know what you are right this is a no land claim server with pvp. But you know what else it is... Craftys server meaning he can do what ever the fuck he wants. So find a new topic to harp on about seems to be the only thing you guys are good at.

nysic you've completely missed the point, he's asking why nerdie gets special privileges to go to sknup's base when no one else can, effectively giving him a safe zone outside of spawn? you should go back and re-read his posts so that you know what he's said

also you don't need to insult him, he has legitimate issues with the way things are going right now. all you're doing is breaking rule #1 which is to be respectful of other players. i think it goes without saying that everyone is subject to this rule, including former staff