1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

Hello, I was just in the arena with JDAKandEEK fighting Mindchronik. Mind threw enderpearls to the ceiling multiple times (at least 4) to try and get out of the arena. When JDAK and I lost sight of him due to this, JDAK left and I kept looking. Because he was able to touch the roof, he was able to regen completely and would do this about every 3 seconds and easily killed me. Would it be possible to get my items back from him, as well as his? To my memory enderpearls have been forbidden in the arena since 1.8.

Thank you for the help.

2. where's your proof?

3. iiTzzJojooo, i saw it with my own eyes, Mindchronik ender pearl'd to the roof 3-4 times

4. Once i saw him cheating, i left. Sorry i didn't have your back there.

5. Without proof, I don't know if staff will be able to do anything about it. While it IS in the rules;

"Ender Pearl or chorus fruit glitching is not allowed in spawn - If you are found using ender pearls or chorus fruit for glitching into the pvp arena or gaining an advantage in the parkour, you will be banned for 3-7 days. If caught again you may receive a permanent ban."

Staff generally needs proof to actually take action. Otherwise, I could just say someone cheated because I was salty they killed me.

6. Edited 7 years ago by iiTzZJojooo

Actually it was tested and E-pearling to the roof does not give you regen, instead it hurts you with fall damage after you land. Although I was not here to see this happen, If ender pearls where thrown, your point is invalid as as I said it has been tested.

7. Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

@neonjews Without proof, I don't know if staff will be able to do anything about it. While it IS in the rules;

"Ender Pearl or chorus fruit glitching is not allowed in spawn - If you are found using ender pearls or chorus fruit for glitching into the pvp arena or gaining an advantage in the parkour, you will be banned for 3-7 days. If caught again you may receive a permanent ban."

Staff generally needs proof to actually take action. Otherwise, I could just say someone cheated because I was salty they killed me.

My proof if the 3 other people who sat and watched him do it.

8. @FlashFood My proof if the 3 other people who sat and watched him do it.

That's fine and dandy, but anyone could pay anyone to say anything. I'm not saying you're lying or anything like that. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that anyone can say anything, but there's no proof, so unless staff wants to take your word for it, and the other's that saw it happen, I'm not sure anything's gonna come of it.

9. @neonjews exactly what I said

10. Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

@neonjews That's fine and dandy, but anyone could pay anyone to say anything. I'm not saying you're lying or anything like that. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that anyone can say anything, but there's no proof, so unless staff wants to take your word for it, and the other's that saw it happen, I'm not sure anything's gonna come of it.

Your definition of proof is far different than mine. Seeing something is a eyewitness testimony of it. Why someone would lie, or even pay off someone, about something like this is beyond me. If you want to say I'm lying fine. I just don't like cheating. Its plain and simple. If you want to defend someone cheating, that is your choice.

I did this because he tried to glitch out I don't care about the things. This is a game, the arguing is pointless. Let the staff sort it out.

11. @FlashFood Your definition of proof is far different than mine. Seeing something is a eyewitness testimony of it. Why someone would lie, or even pay off someone, about something like this is beyond me. If you want to say I'm lying fine. I just don't like cheating. Its plain and simple. If you want to defend someone cheating, that is your choice.

okay, so say I don't like JoJo. JoJo kills me in pvp. My best friend is in the server with me, and I get him to say that JoJo killed me illegally. Suddenly, joJo gets banned for playing legit, because the staff took my word for it. See how that doesn't work? I'll say it again, I AM NOT SAYING YOU'RE LYING. I don't like cheaters either, but this isn't a courtroom. Having an eyewitness isn't really saying much. I'm going to stop replying, before this gets ugly. I'll let the mods have at it.

12. Let the staff handle it.

13. Alright.. hello everyone, good to be back, so much drama for a killed in the arena.
    Lets simplify all this discussion and resume it to its simplest form:

Are epearl allowed in arena?
    while we are asking, are potions allowed? are gapple allowed?

if all those question are answered by a "yes" then i didnt do anything wrong.

i went in a fight, got outnumbered, pearl all around the place to put distance between me and the opponents, ate a gapple and a regen potion and went back in the fight.

In case i did do something wrong (again), i have put FlashFood stuff in a chest to be able to give it back to him.

I want to specifiy that before all this drama happen , a few moment after the fight was done, i told Flash to come get his stuff back since he wasnt happy about losing it.

14. Mind i have already answered your questions and told you what you did wrong as shown:

On epearling:
    You whisper to §7Mindchronik§r: about what? Youre not allowed to epaerl into the roof, or to it, or any of that
    You whisper to §7Mindchronik§r: epearls are allowed in the arena, just not up there

You are allowed to epearl around the arena, as you are allowed potions and gapples. What you are not allowed to do is to epearl through/onto the roof of the arena, which includes getting stuck in it. Even if you didnt manage to do it, it doesnt matter because you shouldnt of tried to do it. And that is what ypu have done wrong

Tl/dr youve been given a warning for it, with the next occurrence resulting in a ban.

15. Or you guys should stop arguing like 1 month old babies and leave this to staff, how about that? :)

16. @iDogeTwinkie. Hey dont insult the 1 month olds! XD

17. @iDogeTwinkie Or you guys should stop arguing like 1 month old babies and leave this to staff, how about that? :)

Amen

18. tsu

31 Mar 2016 Suspended

When you report someone for e pearling out of the arena but you pvp log to avoid every fight with someone good LOL

19. Tsu if you have something to contribute to the report feel free to post, you could try remember the rules otherwise.

When a staff member has time please lock this. Thank you

20. @tsu sucks at pvp

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!