1. 6 years ago

I am building a base further out, builders, traders, and those interested in a stable self sustaining base are welcome. The first living quarters will be up for sale in a few days. Shops, Events, and Attractions will be bring the best and brightest on the server. (Consider it a version of Rapture) If you are interested.... Then please contact me and we will discuss your possible introduction to Bastion

2. Sounds like a great idea, be careful who you invite as many raiders are out there

3. @Ealdwine_Drasax I am building a base further out, builders, traders, and those interested in a stable self sustaining base are welcome. The first living quarters will be up for sale in a few days. Shops, Events, and Attractions will be bring the best and brightest on the server. (Consider it a version of Rapture) If you are interested.... Then please contact me and we will discuss your possible introduction to Bastion

>Are welcome
    >living quarters will be up for sale :/

4. 3,5 units of money per unit of living quarter

5. @EnderConstructor The idea is if they have to pay, (basically to cover the time spent me researching all of their actions on the server or on a past server) than they will be invested thus insuring Bastions safety.

6. @Ealdwine_Drasax @EnderConstructor The idea is if they have to pay, (basically to cover the time spent me researching all of their actions on the server or on a past server) than they will be invested thus insuring Bastions safety.

its okay buddy just looks a bit ironic in your sentence :3

7. Worth giving a shot

8. RIP base :(

Maybe create an application process next time?

9. Rip?
    It got raided?

10. Raiders typically have lots of alts, you need to test players that you let in first. Just researching about them does nothing.

or Sign Up to reply!