Humfry's House of Color 2.0

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Fire protect 4 god armor set in stock 81 diamonds. protect 4 god armor set in stock for 99 diamonds and a protect 4 with thorns 3 god armor set in stock for 90 diamonds. 3 god elytras in stock 5DB each. and some various god picks and a few shulker chests also. Act fast I cant seem to keep these items in stock fast enough.

3. I will be working on gear this weekend so if you want something specific made place your orders here.

4. Edited 6 years ago by RockinRicky2

observer blocks---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 diamonds per stack
    pistons --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10 diamonds per stack
    sticky pistons ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------16 diamonds per stack
    redstone repeaters ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 diamond per stack
    redstone comparitors --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5 diamond per stack
    redstone torches -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 diamond per 2 stacks
    droppers -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 diamond per 2 stacks
    dispensers------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 diamond per 1 stack
    hoppers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 diamond blocks per stack

12db+4dias Thanks haha :)

5. Deleted 6 years ago by RockinRicky2
  6. order ready

7. Deleted 6 years ago by RockinRicky2
  8. OK,

2 stacks of black concrete
    1 stack of cyan concrete
    1 stack of light blue concrete

8dias

9. order ready

@RockinRicky2 OK,

2 stacks of black concrete
    1 stack of cyan concrete
    1 stack of light blue concrete

8dias

10. Edited 6 years ago by Anialis

I would like a God Set with Prot IV and all enchantments possible, with mending in all pieces and Feather Falling IV in boots. I think that would cost 99 diamonds. Also, I would want 3 shulker boxes, making a total of 123 diamonds.

11. Buying 5 more stacks of black concrete

12. @RockinRicky2 Buying 5 more stacks of black concrete

order ready

13. @Anialis I would like a God Set with Prot IV and all enchantments possible, with mending in all pieces and Feather Falling IV in boots. I think that would cost 99 diamonds. Also, I would want 3 shulker boxes, making a total of 123 diamonds.

I will make your set this weekend ty for your patience

14. @humfrydog I will make your set this weekend ty for your patience

No problem :) I know it's not the easiest of orders

15. Deleted 3 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  16. @banaanzxcvbnm Would like 12 shulker boxes the collour doesnt realy mather and i dont need them all at the same time :)

that will be an total of 96 dia

I am so sorry to report to all my loyal customers I am completely out of shulker chest aand despite placing a high reward on stacks of them I have failed to find a new supplier. I sold my last stack to TimmyboyT

17. Deleted 3 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  18. Could i buy 3 stacka of white concrete solid and 3 stacks of black concrete solid. Ty

19. order ready

20. @humfrydog I will make your set this weekend ty for your patience

Could you get it? :)

21. @Anialis Could you get it? :)

Order ready

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!