The Deal of a Lifetime

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Hacktivision

While messing with End Crystals somewhere within VIP+ RTP range (15k from spawn) at 6:00 in the morning, I accidentally blew myself up, leaving a death pile with a full set of God Armor, a God Sword, God Tools, a God Elytra, a God Shield, a God Bow, and a pair of Shulker boxes. I was disappointed how low the rewards for Harvestar's Flamingo Scavenger Hunt were, so here's my offer: 4 stacks of Diamond Blocks for whoever can find my gear in the RTP range and return it.

The Enchantments and Names of the gear are:

Diamond Helmet (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV, Respiration III, Aqua Affinity)
    Diamond Chestplate (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV, Thorns III)
    Diamond Leggings (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV)
    Diamond Boots (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV, Depth Strider III, Feather Falling IV)
    Diamond Sword--Revenant's Scalping Knife (Unbreaking III, Mending, Sharpness V, Knockback II, Sweeping Edge III, Looting III, Fire Aspect II)
    Diamond Pickaxe--Revenant's Silk Pickaxe (Unbreaking III, Mending, Efficiency V, Silk Touch)
    Diamond Shovel--Revenant's Spade (Unbreaking III, Mending, Efficiency V, Silk Touch)
    Diamond Axe--Revenant's Tomahawk (Unbreaking III, Mending, Efficiency V, Silk Touch, Sharpness V)
    Elytra--(Unbreaking III, Mending, )
    Bow--Revenant's Rifle (Unbreaking III, Mending, Power V, Flame, Punch II)
    Shield--Revenant's Pavise (White Shield, Black Per Pale, Red Per Pale Inverted, Light Blue Flower Charge, Light Blue Cross, Unbreaking III, Mending)
    White Shulker Box
    Grey Shulker Box

The deal ends at the same time as Harvestar's Scavenger Hunt: January 17th at 12:00 PM East Coast US Time
    Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

2. Here's a hint: The explosion was in a small pond in a Plains biome near an Oak forest. You'll be able to see a grove of trees with odd leaves missing and shattered trunks. Those are from the End Crystals.

3. " I accidentally blew myself up, leaving a death pile with a full set of God Armor"

Doesn't some times explosions blow up the items too?

or am i miss-remembering how explosions work?

4. It does sometimes. But I'm under the impression the initial explosion just kills the player and it takes another explosion to destroy the items.

5. Sounds more like a Troll post hating on a better event. "Heh don't look for those 200 Pink Flamingos that have chests filled with prizes that are all over the server." " Come look for stuff I dropped that might be blew up or despawned and only in 1 place" " Cause I am mad I cant find a Flamingo"

6. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@Hacktivision While messing with End Crystals somewhere within VIP+ RTP range (15k from spawn) at 6:00 in the morning, I accidentally blew myself up, leaving a death pile with a full set of God Armor, a God Sword, God Tools, a God Elytra, a God Shield, a God Bow, and a pair of Shulker boxes. I was disappointed how low the rewards for Harvestar's Flamingo Scavenger Hunt were, so here's my offer: 4 stacks of Diamond Blocks for whoever can find my gear in the RTP range and return it.

The Enchantments and Names of the gear are:

Diamond Helmet (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV, Respiration III, Aqua Affinity)
    Diamond Chestplate (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV, Thorns III)
    Diamond Leggings (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV)
    Diamond Boots (Unbreaking III, Mending, Protection IV, Depth Strider III, Feather Falling IV)
    Diamond Sword--Revenant's Scalping Knife (Unbreaking III, Mending, Sharpness V, Knockback II, Sweeping Edge III, Looting III, Fire Aspect II)
    Diamond Pickaxe--Revenant's Silk Pickaxe (Unbreaking III, Mending, Efficiency V, Silk Touch)
    Diamond Shovel--Revenant's Spade (Unbreaking III, Mending, Efficiency V, Silk Touch)
    Diamond Axe--Revenant's Tomahawk (Unbreaking III, Mending, Efficiency V, Silk Touch)
    Elytra--(Unbreaking III, Mending, )
    Bow--Revenant's Rifle (Unbreaking III, Mending, Power V, Flame, Punch II)
    Shield--Revenant's Pavise (White Shield, Black Per Pale, Red Per Pale Inverted, Light Blue Flower Charge, Light Blue Cross, Unbreaking III, Mending)
    White Shulker Box
    Grey Shulker Box

The deal ends at the same time as Harvestar's Scavenger Hunt: January 17th at 12:00 PM East Coast US Time
    Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I can remake all of those items for a little over one stack. Probably less if I do the math.

7. OtherGreenGamer is right, 4 stacks is completely over-priced. Besides, this whole "Deal of a Lifetime" is an insult to the hard work humfrydog and Harvestar put into the Flamingo Hunt. I've contracted Green to replace the items. Sorry for making such an insane post.

8. TBH if it was me I'd just keep the stuff

or Sign Up to reply!