Going back to MC? o.o

1. 6 years ago

This is a horrible idea for me because I didn't play games for months neither I have a will for it.

But, for some reason I felt like building something so you might see me online.
    I won't be on every day, but if I show up feel free to say what's up. :)

I hope everyone is having a swagger day & night. :)

2. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Glad to see you back

3. did u build updog?

4. I don't remember building anything except demolished base that me and my good friend Shiba did.

Otherwise, no. It's kind of funny though, I've logged into MC and accidently pressed ALT + F4.
    That shows how much time I wanna spend on MC lol.
    Also what I noticed is that I was AFK in MC for like 30 mins or so, maybe less, not once tried playing.

I'm sure same thing would happen in GTA V. I'm not sure what is going on with my brain lol.
    I guess he ain't liking them games no more lol.

5. Sometimes you just need a break man, everything feels fresher when you return after a while IMO. Maybe try some different games...Dark Souls? >:D

6. I didn't touch games for a while. I'm playing MCoC aka Marvel Contest of Champions on my phone.
    My phone found it's way to a toilet so it was there for a second.
    It worked until I came home. After that he died like a hero being in a toilet for like 2 seconds.
    I'm sure it was a nice trip for my phone but the fact I ain't got no warranty on it and no money is not cool.
    Haha yeah well that was the last game I ever played. I don't even play GTA V like I used to.

But, I cannot wait for 1.13 and 1.14 updates. Probably the most amazing one we had for a while now.
    I love the ocean stuff and how you can make elevators with soul sand. It just launches you up.
    With magma blocks you can make an elevator going down.
    Some new awesome blocks are coming so I'm gonna plan out my brand new base for that update.

I don't know how to get into snapshot stuff. Not sure how to test it out.
    Would love to use Creative mode to come up with some builds. My creativity is shit.
    But, it's all worth a try. :D

7. Shibe does a heckin build

8. Maybe...we'll see. I'm trying to find a proper spot for it.
    I won't be online 24/7 like I used to. Not really where I wanna be in life.
    You know how that works. :)

or Sign Up to reply!