do you use a VPN?

1. 6 years ago

Ok I am getting so tired of censorship and tracking. I do a lot to keep my tracking and history to a minimum but its getting way too intrusive and I am so tired of censorship or straight up blocking. So its time for me to get VPN so I can do what I want, view what I want and not deal with this shit. f

For example I recently wanted to view Jay Z video 99 problems. It used to be on yuotube for free but now in America you must pay 1.99 for each view. I fired up my free limited VPN used a Canada location and found the video for free. OR I wanted to watch Doc Martin episodes. same crap, fired up my temp VPN and now I am in the UK and binge watched Season 7. Wanted to watch a movie on putlocker, kept having issues and suspected Spectrum (my internet provider) was messing with me. Fired up VPN selected Mexico and wammo buffering issue stopped.

So currently I use Avira Phantom VPN that gives 5 MB free. I am considering upgrading to unlimited but also heard good things about tunnel bear. I know some VPN's are better than others and also want to know if any are banned from craftymynes. So please give me recommendations and why. Thank you very much in advance

2. Edited 6 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann

You also need to pay for the VPN.. theres no unlimited free vpn the other one steal things from you or you get a virus.
    I dont like vpn because you cant get ip banned

3. @MaggiAusDaKann You also not to pay for the VPN.. theres no unlimited free vpn the other one steal things from you or you get a virus.
    I dont like vpn because you cant get ip banned

Most I have seen cost around $9.99 a month to use. i am ok with that and will even go as high as $15 a month for a secure safe VPN that doesn't roll over and give everything up at the drop of a hat. So I am leaning towards a overseas provider but I need a safe, secure and fast provider that protect my data.

4. I am going with cyberghost vpn

5. @humfrydog I'm no expert on this area. But I use Private Internet Access. Its a pretty cheap but also good one in my opinion.
    If you are going for security then you should definitely check your VPN provider to see if the keep logs. You wont be browsing privately at all if the VPN provider keeps logs on you.

Do not use "Free VPN" things. They just trace you and/or dont protect you at all.

6. i went with cyberghostVPN and it works with minecraft i am very happy, im still on 7 day trial but i am sure i will subscribe for 2 years

or Sign Up to reply!