Off I go to the other world :)

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

Well, as some of you might know, I requested a ban from the server.

I did it for several reasons:

1. My life is like a 60mm shell, which means, it's fucked up. I'm suffering from depression for the past 8 years and I feel that I should be leaving the server because I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I'm also suicidal sometimes, but those are just thoughts. I won't kill myself because I'm only 23 years old and there's people in my life that actually give an actual fuck for me. :)

2. A lot of you know that I have my internet marketing business to run, which is Forex currency trading. It's trading two currencies and investing money into it. You can make a lot of money and lose a lot of money. It's similar to IRL betting in betting shops. This business requires my full attention and I can't play MC and do this, so I needed to pick a side.

3. There's shit I want to accomplish in my life, from getting myself what I want, freeing my parents from their debts and travelling to Los Angeles, California and living there a completely another life. I'm a guy that loves his life and I want to continue living my life.

I'm not banned permanently, this is just a temporary ban. I will get back to playing as soon as I fix my life, get my life in the sorting, just like those automatic sorting machines in MC. :P Except that my life is a big mess and I'll need more than one sorting machine to get it done. :P I got myself banned while I was very depressed and I didn't want you guys to feel sorry for me.

For real though, I'm banned for only two days and it feels like I was banned not 2 hours ago. I already miss all of you. I'm still going to be active on forums and write random crap in my famous Doge way because y'all know me. :P I know some people are happy I'm leaving and some are don't, but this is my decision. I won't forget about CM. :)

2. Oi if you're heading to L.A, don't hesitate to drop by S.J too ;)
    But we'll all miss you nub D:

3. -image-

4. not you too! ;(

5. Off I go too doge for very similar reasons. See you later CraftyMynes, thanks for the good times :)

6. I'll miss you Doge, but I'll see you in The City of Angels when you get much success and many wow.

See yah there :)

7. tsu

6 Apr 2016 Suspended

Same

8. rip craftymynes community

9. I still got you on Facebook doge

10. Bye bro.

11. @Blackened_Dawn I still got you on Facebook doge

Stalker :D

12. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  13. Deleted 8 years ago by Pimpcy
  14. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  15. I had no where els to message really when someone ignores you lmfao. I just recently found this
    and thought I'd throw my two cents in as a goodbye No I'm not the one to continue anything here don't worry argon.

16. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  17. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  18. Deleted 8 years ago by r4iscool1
  19. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  20. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

True that. I do have gaming friends that actually became like brothers to me.
    We're planning a meet up too, which is great. Me and TheShibaLoves will meet IRL.

He might come here to Croatia for a visit, if not I'll easily come where he lives.
    There's gamers I know who'd love to meet me IRL and me them and I'm looking forward to it. =D

I have maybe 2 IRL friends that I actually hang around with, one is my ex-colleague to who I'm become a godfather of his baby and one is my childhood friend, but it seems like he talked behind my back and I'm trying to figure out the truth behind everything, there's also a good amount of ex-colleague's I keep in contact with, which is good. :)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!