1. 4 years ago

DoozyOp

17 May 2019 Suspended
    Edited 4 years ago by DoozyOp

Name: DoozyOP

Reason: Admitting to hacking x-ray.

I started off by saying, "something funny just happened, I was swimming in the ocean and the chunks weren't spawning in front of me fast enough and it worked as an x-ray for me to see chests in an abandoned mine shaft." Then I followed up with. "Mod ban me i'm hacking, time to slap on the handcuffs." I meant it in a joking way, I think he missed my first message and that's why I got banned. If the mod is online still he should be able to scroll up and see exact messages. Thank you.

2. Edited 4 years ago by otakuinalaska

Doozy, I saw the chat as it scrolled in its entirety. In the first statement, it was an informative one, letting us know of something unintentional.
    In the second and third instance you not only requested to be banned, but in addition, you admitted to using hacks. Joking or not, we at staff are here enforce the rules as well as assist within our capacity. The rules of this server are:

"Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients (hacked clients, minimaps), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, x-ray, breaking
    bedrock) and xray texture packs.".

So to sum it up, you requested to be banned - your request was been fulfilled. You admitted to using hacks, whether as a joke or otherwise, you took up my time to have to deal with you.
    At this time you are banned for 1 day.

Please make sure you read over our rules and understand them.
    I look forward to seeing you again soon

3. Edited 4 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Overruled, permanent

4. You can forward your complaints to our lovely owner owner@craftymynes.com

or Sign Up to reply!