Bees Art Project

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Beedobi

Okay so I really need to practice drawing large groups of people / animals while keeping proportions in check. I was kind of hoping maybe you guys could help me out? By that I mean I'll be drawing anybody who comments that they want to be drawn.

Thank you to the 20 who entered this, y'all are great :>

ALSO if you want to see my art I only have two recent enough pieces for you to go off of but here : 1 and 2

Total Participants: 21
    List:
    Beedobi + FlashFood + Pimpcy -on hold (3)
    CodyJProductions + afritz9500 + Dannysharks (3)
    Cellexya + Blackened_Dawn + Cileklim ★ (3)
    Chips_The_Gamer + bluesnoww + CactusOwnage (3)
    cookiestepdog + _Gnome_Child_ + Mabzino + argonFiles (4)
    BoneChi11er + rnc2011 + Eberk91 (3)
    TheDunmerRaven
    ardoasms

If you decide to change your skin any time BEFORE I have your part of the drawing complete, you need to tell me!
    If you change it AFTER I have your part done, I won't be going back and redrawing it unless you REALLY, ABSOLUTELY want the new one drawn, but you'll have to contact me.
    Those with ✔ by their name on the list are done! Those with ★ are being worked on at the current moment.

2. I'd be honored to be a model! =D I think pimpers still has my skin photo, but id be glad to send you another if you need it!

3. psst.
    http://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php
    this works (well most of the time)
    this is how I get the body structure and the right colors because taking snaps on my own.. the colors of the skin were still dulled by dark and light places in the world by the sun or w/e someone on the server taught me this lol that AND also it takes up the players time in day for me to catch them for a model shoot<3

SO basically just grab the usernames of whoever posts draw me on here to get more ppl on this thread and you full of artwork to do ~
    She does amazing art people trust me and it's free :pp so why not?

also..
    draw me
    pls
    I would be madly entertained.

4. Oooooh draw me pls draw meee :D

5. ohh me me i want drawn

6. @FlashFood xD i laughed and my window was wide open gdi flash

7. @FlashFood rip me

Thank you to the people who commented wanting in!

8. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

that cat boys face is pure sexy btw and she knows it.
    -image-
    this is how I compliment art. Specifically bees

9. I'll post a screencap of my character later today.

10. How do you want a picture of the skin? I can send you the skin layout and a screenshot in game.

11. @Cactusownage thanks to Pimpcy nobody has to send me pictures- I can just use the link she gave me.
    I'll change the initial post to say so in a moment, but if you want to be a part of it all you need to do is post something along the lines of "I want to be in!" or "draw me!"

12. I want to be in! :D

13. I would like to be in if it's not too much trouble :P

14. I'd like to be entered into the project too if that's not much of a hassle. :D

15. It's no trouble at all, guys! If it was I wouldn't be asking for people to enter! Thanks so much, you guys are great :>

16. @Beedobi and you're awesome for doing this, I hope to see more of your drawings!

17. I'd love to be involved! Count me in :D

18. My skin's from LoZ, so I'd like to see what ya'll all can do with it

19. -image-

flash senpai's skin is gorge
    I would totally draw all 3 of us sexy zelda dorks in a glam drawing when i can

20. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!