Post a Reply

Self Challenge Phase II: 25* Million or Bust

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Graystreak

@Naidae Damn it! XD Wasn't me-- though I'll up the ante.. make it to 20 mil and I'll buy you VIP+

ETA: I know you have ideas on what you're planning on doing once you reach 10 mil, so no worries if you decide not to keep going! :)

This honestly has never been about ranks for me, I would have been perfectly content ending as a default. What I was hoping to happen already has, I've engaged others on the server. This thread is sitting at 935 views currently. People all the way up to admin occasionally say hi to me when I log in (even as a default which really surprised me). I've been able to get people invested, even if it's only because they're waiting to see if they get my stuff.

That being said, I wouldn't be the "hardcore guy" if I turned down a challenge like this so.....

Fuck it. WE'RE GOING FOR 20 MILLION.

I'm going to reserve the right to keep my ender chest once I hit 10. I've had more than a few close calls and I think hitting the original goal deserves at least part of the reward I set myself. But i'll keep the base coords on the line all the way to 20, and if I fall I'll supply as much TnT as I'm able to make to the witnesses of the first death so they can go nuts on my bases (currently Shaded Tree Grotto and the foundation of my megabuild, which has a fully functional bad omen/raid farm).

2. Visited my original base in wild while gathering cactus, wasn't disappointed.....unlike HatHunter XD

-image-

Also holy crap 1k views on this thread, had no clue this would catch on so well!
    (oh and i'm now over 8 million, but i don't have a screenshot for it)

3. Not surprised you've got lots of views. Best thread for some time. Lots of action! It's great.