Mokinate's ban appeal

1. 4 years ago

Player name: mokinate

reason for ban: X-ray

why I should be unbanned: I have never dowloaded a mod before in my life, and I don't even have ANY texture packs on my computer. I've used this server frequently this summer and it is extremely obvious if you take one look at my base, the strip mines that go on for 4000+ blocks and various air pockets around my base that neither me, nor any of the other 3 players I share residence with every x-ray, in fact I frequently livestream my gameplay to them. while yes, I did have a lot of diamonds on me when I died, if anyone had even asked me why I would've gladly explained that I had just finished a previous mining trip and kept them on me. tense why I was like 30 blocks from my house. Ask Sheperda, Potatemmie, Wafflemanguy21 or CaptainZigo. they all know i work hard for everything I have in my base and don't cut corners. I don't mean to sound condescending because I understand why someone might make the mistake, but there is no truth to this. and I'm willing to provide proof of my claims

2. Greetings mokinate , I'm the one that banned you. I'll give it to you, the majority of your tunnels appear to be legitimate. This ban wasn't based on the pre-existing tunnels. Unfortunately for you, I caught you red handed digging straight for 5 different veins of diamond, in multiple different directions, most of which were pretty out of the way of your typical strip mine. You might livestream your gameplay, but that is no proof of what you do or don't do when the camera is off.

Cheating is a permanent ban here, as I'm sure you're aware. Sad to see you go, but it is what it is. Best of luck elsewhere.

PS - How do you know there are air pockets all around you if you can't see through walls? ;)

or Sign Up to reply!