HoomanResources' Application

1. 4 years ago

In Game Name: HoomanResources

Time Zone: EST

Strengths: I am very patient with people. Actually in public, my fiance gets heated a lot, we are polar opposites in that way, I remain calm through most situations so I can help her see clearly.
    I won’t easily get mad at someone, I always try to understand where they are coming from and I just want to help and make everyone enjoy themselves.

Weaknesses: A lot of people know I’m shy and have anxiety, but I’ve been making great strides in getting better. I also don't really read chat a whole lot, but recently have been teaching myself to read more often, welcoming new players, helping with questions, just trying to be friendly.

Why you are applying: I think I could do some good. I’ve been on this server for a long time, I know the rules, I know this environment. I care about making this place be a haven for people who need it. I joined, originally, because I was in a very dark place, I wasn't expecting any people to like me, I set out to be a hermit haha. Then one after another, I made friend after friend and I learned the magic of this community, I want to preserve that magic, I want to help make this a place for people like me.

Time played on Craftymynes (ticks): I currently have 2,840,611 ticks, but I have been through 2 resets and have compiled well over 10 million ticks over my time playing.

Custom Note: I’ve been playing on Craftymynes since, i think, 2015. I got a lot out of this server, i met, now, real life friends from this server. I am applying because I truly care about this place and want to help keep it fun and safe for all. I will also add, if this application is not accepted, I will still play on CM because it is my second home and I love it very much.

2. Thanks for you application :D

or Sign Up to reply!