Edited 4 years ago by bgmg

Hello ladies & gentlemen ! Today I am pleased to announce the beginning of the Diamond Block theme park mega project !
-image-

This theme park project is one of the biggest projects I've attempted yet, it will feature lobbies, shops, restaurants, attractions, shows, fireworks : you name it !

Here are a couple numbers :

• Size : 3x4 maps large (24x32 chunks or 384x512 blocks for a total area of over 200k !)
  • Builders : I am alone for now but am recruiting (thanks to all those who helped dig so far)
  • Ressources : More than 5 stacks of DBs ready to spent on resources
  • Logistics : gigantic farms built at LH to supply the park with totems, gunpowder, and gear

Here is where you come in : in order to build and supply the park I will need totems, fireworks, gunpowder, gear of all types, and of course ideas & suggestions for attractions, shows, etc...

Please feel free to reply in the comments what resources you can sell in large quantities and I will guarantee gigantic bulk sales ! biggest needs for now are totems, gunpowder, sugarcane, god books and gear, iron, quartz. If you think something can be useful that I haven't mentioned feel free to comment. Here is a list :

Supplies on high demand :

• Totems (around 100-200 minimum)
  • Gunpowder (around 100 stacks)
  • Sugarcane (same as GP)
  • Colors (5 stacks of each color)
  • Quartz (I will buy any quartz that is offered)
  • Iron (10 stacks of blocks minimum)
  • Gear (feel free to donate useless gear)