lol, you got me good cookiestepdog

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MytyMJ

-image-

i think he found me through my nether tunnel somehow, i'd like to find out, please tell me cookie :)
    i am a little traumatized, took me weeks to gather all that stuff, was gonna use the obsidian to build a ender farm

sigh, i'd like to know what you kept and what you thought of my base

im gonna stop for a while, as i said, little traumatized but i know this is just part of this server

http://imgur.com/a/fHOPK

2. Haha rekt.

3. Maybe you shoulda considered not having ender portals if you had any. I was greifed early this month, but I got over it. I wish you luck on finding a new one! :D

4. Everyone is getting #rekt in these days, huh?

5. Not me.

6. I hope I dont get rekt. And best of luck mytymj

7. @_Drachenzorn_ I hope I dont get rekt. And best of luck mytymj

already have a plan ^^

8. Fluxated

21 Apr 2016 Suspended

Yes @MasaruCyri you got rekt by Scotland

9. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

Wtf O_o I didn't raid you , who was the bitch and blamed it on me -_- ? , I don't even know how your base looks like (most likely a hater blamed it on me)

10. mmmhmmmmm ;)

11. I can verify cookiestepdog did not do this raid, he would have invited me to help and he recently brought no loot to our base. I suspect the real person either used cookie as the scapegoat or there are 2 other cookies on this site. Cookiestepdog usually leaves his full name and a " :P" when he pots a sign. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion. Good luck on your rebuild if you need supplies we would be happy to donate in good faith to get you restarted.

12. @humfrydog I can verify cookiestepdog did not do this raid, he would have invited me to help and he recently brought no loot to our base. I suspect the real person either used cookie as the scapegoat or there are 2 other cookies on this site. Cookiestepdog usually leaves his full name and a " :P" when he pots a sign. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion. Good luck on your rebuild if you need supplies we would be happy to donate in good faith to get you restarted.

Or I usually leave a dumb sign xd

13. As they have stated having a nether portal anywhere near your base is a very bad idea, not just having 1 but creating 1 in the first place as it creates that connection between both worlds which should remain even if the portal is torn down on both ends.

14. Yeah if cookie had really raided you, he would've left a stupid sign for sure xD

15. if I may ask, how far out were you? if you dont want to be specific, a ballpark if you will, i fear for my bunker's safety lol

16. @cookiestepdog Or I usually leave a dumb sign xd

Oh my well i am very sorry, you can see why i jumped to conclusions, plius there were penises everywhere, know who likes to raid with penises?

17. @Kinkybobo if I may ask, how far out were you? if you dont want to be specific, a ballpark if you will, i fear for my bunker's safety lol

Pretty sure they found me from the nether but around the 45k mark

18. LMAO wish i was here to get those #freekills and loot. But it looks like too much off a space too be blown up

19. Gg

20. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!