Boat Building Contest 2020!!!

1. 3 years ago

Hey guys! Not sure if this will happen but it is up to you.
    TaylorMaine and I (BlueAce56), will be holding a contest for the community to participate in.
    The contest is Boat Building! There is however an entrance fee into this contest. Rewards will be issued to those who have the best boats and design. Below will be the rankings and the rewards for those ranks.

1st Place- VIP+
    2nd Place-Vip
    3rd Place- 1 BlueBox®

I will also hand out rewards to those who show exemplary design, color, shape, etc.
    Biggest completed boat- 3 stacks of Iron Blocks
    Best design- 2 stacks of iron blocks
    Best shape- 1 stacks of iron blocks

The fee to enter into this contest will be a total of 5dbs. The reason I'm asking for an entrance fee is for you guys to show commitment to participating in this contest. I don't want 10 people who say they will do it and only 2 actually participate.
    Also side note, in order for this contest to be official I will have a list of participants and I will need at the bare minimum of 9 people to sign up.

Message me for more information!

Ace5

2. So since I'm already vip+, and if I did win the contest in first place I'm assuming I would get another month of vip+? What would happen if I were to get second place?

3. @ryanandrew123 So since I'm already vip+, and if I did win the contest in first place I'm assuming I would get another month of vip+? What would happen if I were to get second place?

its possible that you get an upgrade... but if not ill shoot you a boat load of goodies

4. Do I get the dia blocks back after the gig?

5. Really cool idea

6. @Yung_North Do I get the dia blocks back after the gig?

Its possible I will give back the entrance fee but depends on how I feel

7. I would like to participate

8. Edited 3 years ago by BlueAce57

@Louis_Vuitton8 I would like to participate

Ok you have been added to the roster and I will contact you in game for the entrance fee. And side note if you don't have the diamonds to fulfill the cost I can take other currencies. Once I get the full 9 members or more I will create a separate discord so we can all contact each other easily. And do me a favor and try to get your friends to join as well please.

You will hear more from me :D

Ace5

9. I would like to participate as well. I like big boats and i cannot lie

10. @ryanandrew123 I would like to participate as well. I like big boats and i cannot lie

Lol sweet you have been added to the roster! I will contact you in game for the entrance fee.

Ace5

11. Ok do you accept gold blocks ?

12. @Louis_Vuitton8 Ok do you accept gold blocks ?

I sure do!

13. Excellent!

14. Deleted 3 years ago by Lonely_Flame
  15. What will the prize be?

16. Edited 3 years ago by BlueAce57

@Louis_Vuitton8 What will the prize be?

read the original post
    and if ur already vip or above I will give a fair prize that matches the value

17. I'll enter.

18. Oops, didn’t mean to delete it, I am entering

19. OK guys so we have about four people who are signed up and we need at least 5 more. Go get some others to join in. If they say they suck at building slap them and tell them to have fun instead of worrying about their skill. And those who are VIP or higher you will receive a different reward if you Win and the reward will still be very valuable depending on your ranking in the contest. This contest is open to all players of ranks.

20. @BlueAce56 OK guys so we have about four people who are signed up and we need at least 5 more. Go get some others to join in. If they say they suck at building slap them and tell them to have fun instead of worrying about their skill. And those who are VIP or higher you will receive a different reward if you Win and the reward will still be very valuable depending on your ranking in the contest. This contest is open to all players of ranks.

No.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!