Harvestar news! New semi-auto farm!

1. 8 years ago

Yea, we are still around, surprise! And we here at Harvestar have been busy setting up for our grand reopening! Sadly though we are still closed. But we will be up and running shortly, especially with stuff like our new auto farm!-image-
    Isn't that sunset gorgoues by the way? Now as you can probably tell this semi-auto farm is slightly bigger then the ugly birch box we had before. We are able to harvest a shit-ton of crops now, and amongst those crops is beetroot! something the old semi-auto farm didnt have either. Residents who are at this base, you are of course free to use this farm to your hearts content, just please for the love of god replant the damn thing after you harvest, its annoying to replant after people. -_-
    Now that I think about it, its not really a "semi auto farm" as you still have to replant it, perhaps the more appropriate term is auto-harvester? Meh, i'll let you decide. :P

So that may be impressive, but whats more impressive is a mob grinder that possibly works on the server, without the use of spawners. After some testing I did in a creative world with low render distance I created a type of mob grinder, that doubles as a xp grinder, that could work on the server. I say "could" and "possibly" because I can't account for any lag in singleplayer. Either way, I will be building this thing on the server soon and will let yall know of the events that unfold, so stay tuned...-image-

That about covers it for this addition of news! As always for the people with techniqual difficulties, here is a link to the images here. *cough* *cough* cileklim *cough*.
    And if you are wanting to join us, feel free to look over the guidelines as they are the same as before. they can be found here.
    And staff let me know if this is ok or not, but if your wondering about my texture pack, it can be found here. .

Thanks for reading all this shit, keep y'all posted.
    BoneChi11er, signing off!

2. this is going to be easy.

3. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

The sunpeak in the first picture looks like a fucking hiddenvalley ranch commercial my sides are hurting.

-image-

4. Harvestar Valley Ranch

5. Gnome Child free -image-

6. @BoneChi11er @Pimpcy
    You're welcome

-image-

7. tsu

24 Apr 2016 Suspended

Lmao the skill

8. Lmao the salt

9. LMAO. keeping it familyfreindly.

10. Jesus christ this made my day >.<

11. @Beedobi @BoneChi11er @Pimpcy
    You're welcome

-image-

Lmfao

12. %100 gnome child free, mm yummy.

13. $ sudo purge gnome-child
  14. I'm hungry now.

15. @Beedobi @BoneChi11er @Pimpcy
    You're welcome

-image-

Holy shit I can't stop laughing

16. 7 years ago

@Beedobi @BoneChi11er @Pimpcy
    You're welcome

-image-

this is the greatest thing I have ever seen on this forum omg

17. @Cileklim who said it was 100%?

18. I hope that is not a threat.

19. @Cileklim I hope that is not a threat.

i would err on the side of "not a threat"

20. If this faction is still active, the Celestial Order would like to become an ally.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!