VIP+ Give Away May!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

1) This give away is for people helpful to the server, can include a range of things from cleaning up around spawn (both servers) answering player questions, helping new players out to the server and the list goes on. Basically if you are being helpful around the servers you'll be added.

2) Only staff can add you to this pool (you can't add yourself) if a staff member sees you being helpful around the place you'll be added.

3) You can be removed from the list. This draw is all about rewarding people for upholding the community standards, if you make it onto the list and decide that's it you're done being helpful you will be removed. Breaking server rules will see you also removed from the list.

4) Do not pester staff about adding you to the pool, for example don't clean spawn for 10 mins answer a question or two and whisper staff about being added here, if they see you being helpful you'll be added. This is all about promoting the already amazing community here on CraftyMynes not about trying to get VIP +

5) This is not a server give away this is my own money coming out of my pocket to reward people. This means don't go complaining to an admin if you aren't drawn or struck from the list.

6) The draw will happen at the end of every month and it'll be either decided on who was the most helpful / deserving or put into a random draw. Again I reserve the right on this decision as it's not a server give away.

7) The amount of people drawn each Month will vary based on my circumstances, there will be no fixed number past 1.

Payments will be made at the beginning of the next month after the draw when I have time. A new thread will be made for each month with the old one being deleted. People successfully drawn for a month will be added to each new post kinda like a wall of fame.

Nysic

2. Hall of Fame - March
    Nejie
    Omg_a_gecko
    Neonjews
    RainbowFred
    Flowerly
    Angel_Girl_524
    NutjobBob

Hall of Fame - April (pending decision)

3. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

This month's nominations.

adamblakely2
    2Chill
    Beedobi (because I forgot last month)

4. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@AnotherViner not sure why your question didn't show up in thread however it popped up in my email.

Can players nominate other players?

2) Only staff can add you to this pool (you can't add yourself) if a staff member sees you being helpful around the place you'll be added.

5. I would like to suggest players being able to nominate other players. There would be a form to fill out stating the players in game name and a description of why they should be nominated. This form would be reviewed by staff and from there staff could keep an eye on the nominated player and make the final decision. Just an idea keep being awesome.

6. @Eberk91 I would like to suggest players being able to nominate other players. There would be a form to fill out stating the players in game name and a description of why they should be nominated. This form would be reviewed by staff and from there staff could keep an eye on the nominated player and make the final decision. Just an idea keep being awesome.

I disagree. The comments and nominations from people tend to be from friends of said person and therefore are usually quite biased and not really helpful in our decisions.

We prefer to judge from our own experience of said players to avoid this, lt shouldn't be a popularity contest.

7. @R4iscool1 I disagree. The comments and nominations from people tend to be from friends of said person and therefore are usually quite biased and not really helpful in our decisions.

We prefer to judge from our own experience of said players to avoid this, lt shouldn't be a popularity contest.

That is fair enough

8. Rip thread

9. Well I haven't seen people worth mentioning, more like rip helpful people.

10. :/

11. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

I nominate adamblakely2

12. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  13. I nominate 2chill for reasons

14. Both nominations will receive vip + congratulations. Thread locked pending new one.

or Sign Up to reply!