Admin Abuse (Presumably Nysic)

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by ItsBanning

Right then.

First of all, let me state that this was done when offline, so there is no concrete proof this was Nysic aside from his own statement a few days prior.

A few days ago, Nysic came to the Empire base and world edited out a grave to my cat, Cumguitar. While I was absolutely furious at the time, upon calming down I can realize that this is justified and he was within his rights to do so. As well as this he stated "Next time I blow up part of the base", with more being said at the time however this being the only message I have been able to obtain screenshots of. Immediately after this, we took care to comb through the Empire base and remove any signs which could be seen as breaking the rules. In doing this, we chose to leave the sign on our stairs labeled "BaronBattleBread Fart Compilation 4K HDR Dolby Digital Audio" As this has not only been seen by multiple admins in the past, but most notably by Crafty himself.

However, upon signing in this morning I discovered large portions of the empire base has been world edited out, as of yet this damaged area which have been discovered have been:

• The stairs made of cake
    • The chamber in our basement which held our pet chicken (nowhere to be found, presumably dead)
    • A green screen room in the Empire HQ basement (which Dawn stood in with us around 12 hours previously)
    • 4 of our chests, one of which being our valuables chest

This, seeing as the valuables chest was removed, was a blatant attack on the Empire using Admin Privileges to locate our and grief our base.

Being the Empire, we have long since come to terms with the fact that we are disliked among the general population of the server, and should our base have been discovered in a natural fashion we would have more than accepted the instant destruction of our base. However, this was not that. It was an Admin using their power to specifically target us, which I view as no better than straight up hacking.

In conclusion, we request action. Whoever did this chose not a leave us a sign, and seeing the severity of the actions taken against us for such a minor infraction, if there is one at all. We would like a detailed report of what we did wrong, both for us and for other people who may experience this type of action in future.

Also apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

2. Deleted 3 years ago by ItsBanning
  3. https://imgur.com/a/TwpdWRP

4. G'day,

Yes I freely admit to removing the items in question from that and other bases. As I told you the other day I would be frequenting the area and removing such items as I found them. You are not the first base to have offending items removed and you will not be the last.

You have also conviently left out that most of the areas I edited contained signs like "drugs", "the Berlin Wall" or "cock" as well as items targeted particular individuals (the now dead chicken being one of those). As for your valuables chest had a sign on it labelled "baby glue" which I have on good authority you were already asked to change.

When you play on this server you are subject to its rules, this includes your name, items, skin, base etc. Staff are responsible for policing this on the server, issues concerning bases are dealt with by Administrators or rank 3 Moderators. If staff are unsure about the issue Admins will deal with it.

As for your point about staff seeing the area it's moot. Just because they don't want to speak up or mind taking particular offence doesn't mean that others won't. Targeting anyone player or staff falls under our the rules and areas such as this will be removed or items deleted.

Concerning your "Green Screen" the base was over it's entity limit (100 per the rules) in some parts of your base it was as high as 250. Removing this was the most efficient way of reducing the entity count. I could have removed the villagers or animals etc but those have more value then item frames so it was the obvious choice. I removed the bare minimum of things to get you under the limit not factoring in hostile mobs. Use F3 to regularly check your entity count and manage it yourselves.

Using item frames is a very quick way to increase your entity count as it's 2 per item frame and the framed item. I recommend you use signs or spacing out items in frames further.

The only thing I will apologise for is the language that I used. I believe I said I would blow up parts of the base. This is incorrect as I just edit them from existence. Saying blow up infers that I would use tnt or the like which is not how we operate.

You are more than welcome to escalate this to Craftymyner should you desire. His email can be found on the website at the bottom or you can open a private post on the forums for him.

Nysic

5. Firstly, thank you for the response. However, a few of the things you have stated are simply not true.

For the signs, the first I will address is "Drugs", "The Berlin Wall" and "Cock". Asking around the Empire I have remembered the Berlin wall sign (we didn't go round the back of the cactus farm often, we didn't even notice that area had been deleted until reading this.), and the cock sign maintains a distinct possibility of existing due to how we talk, despite none of us having any memory of it. With that being said, based on that I can tell you with 95% certainty that there was no drugs sign, simply because none of us would have found it funny, which is why most of our signs go up in the first place. This one I will not say is a deal-breaker so if you could kindly tell me where about in the base that particular sign was located I will accept and move on.

However, one I will not accept, is the loss of the entire valuables chest because it was named baby glue. You are correct, we were indeed told to change the name of that chest in the past, by Dawn around 2 to 3 weeks ago. However, that is because at the sign on it said "Cum" and we changed it right there and then to baby glue. We were under the impression that we were well within our rights to name it that without issue seeing as it has been seen by multiple admins since without any warning or mention. We were not warned about this sign or asked to change it.

On the other hand, fair enough about the green-screen, I simply hadn't considered that.

Ta

ItsBanning

6. Edited 3 years ago by Nysic

The drugs sign existed and I have screenshots to prove it. I will grant you it wasn't in that particular base but it was at a base linked to the players who base there.

As I said it's not just that base that gets policed it's every base. Changing a sign to be slightly less obscure doesn't mean it's still not breaking the rules.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!