1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Let's analyse this:
    Nysic tells you to drop the subject right here

[23:29:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Nysic§r> Well this topic is done, either make an appeal or shut up about it

and then, 15 seconds later, you bring it up again:

[23:29:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> Nysic if this topic is done then why remind us the topic about you banning me
    [23:29:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> ladies, you're both pretty
    [23:29:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> Nysic look at chat logs

and here we have Venetorem warning you again

[23:29:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> oi, drop it
    [23:29:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Nysic§r> you obviously wanted my attention so I gave it to you
    [23:29:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§4Nysic§r> now it's done
    [23:29:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> sush Nysic xp 

37 seconds later, you bring the shit up again

[23:30:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> also this so call 3 days evidence we would love to see it

And again, third warning to drop the damn subject right here:

[23:30:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> mother fucker, shut the hell up
    [23:30:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> i'm done being the voice o reason
    [23:30:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> the subject is over
    [23:31:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> end o story

and you bring it up again by saying this:

[23:32:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> yet i have stopped talking but u guys are bring it up 

Which, I might add, is false since in these logs that YOU have provided, say otherwise. This warranted the KICK that you recieved, which counts as your fourth warning.
    Now you argue the kick over here:

[23:32:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> how was i ignoring staff 

in which Ven explains here:

[23:33:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> was "drop the subject" not simple enough?
    [23:33:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> no final word
    [23:33:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> no last statement
    [23:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> O. V. E. R.

which you question here:

[23:33:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> when did i brought it up 

which is considered arguing, and to answer your question:
    [23:29:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> Nysic if this topic is done then why remind us the topic about you banning me [23:30:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> also this so call 3 days evidence we would love to see it [23:32:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> yet i have stopped talking but u guys are bring it up

and this final straw here

[23:33:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <darksaiyan106> Venetorem ur the only one talking

is you, again, arguing with a staff member, which warrants YOUR ban.

The ban is justified.

3. @darksaiyan106 I have provide my chat logs now provide the videos you told me

Once again, the staff does not abide by you. We abide by CraftyMyner. The videos have been shown to the owner, he approved the ban. We have absolutely no obligations to you.

4. Psst Bullshit 100 percent he banned me right no the spot.

5. @darksaiyan106 Psst Bullshit 100 percent he banned me right no the spot.

Yes since you mined straight to diamonds he put there lol. What did you expect ?
    We have known you Xrayed for a long long time.

6. @darksaiyan106 Psst Bullshit 100 percent he banned me right no the spot.

If he banned you on the spot, why are there 4 warnings before you can't see the chat anymore?

7. whichever ban you speak of, the evidence points against you

8. Also mystic argued back and I did too. I stopped but they kept telling me to stop talking when I already did which pissed me off was at 23:30:32

9. He banned me on the spot was for Nysic

10. [23:29:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> sush Nysic xp 

I don't see Nysic saying anything after this. Do you?

11. Is funny how BLACKEN TOLD ME to post evidence "as well" yet I haven't seen none from Nysic. But this dumb accusation remember it was at the bottom of the video

12. This thread is done.

13. @darksaiyan106 Is funny how BLACKEN TOLD ME to post evidence "as well" yet I haven't seen none from Nysic

Oh shit let me go tell Nysic to leave work to respond to this kid. Either way we are keeping the evidence that Nysic had for the xray ban and are not showing it to you unless the owner himself wants if that is the evidence you are talking about. We aren't obligated to show you the evidence of you xraying.

or Sign Up to reply!