CraftyMynes Status Page!

1. 7 years ago

I just added a status page to the website to let you know if a service is down or unresponsive.

Theres still a lot to come but heres what I have so far: https://status.craftymynes.com/

2. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  3. Second and thank you crafty for all your hardwork

4. Third and nice job! Thank you for all your hard work! We all appreciate it so much! :D

5. Thank you crafty! We really appreciate all your hard work to make the server better ^^

6. @ghostassasin81 Second and thank you crafty for all your hardwork

@OpticImpulse Third and nice job! Thank you for all your hard work! We all appreciate it so much! :D

@Laineyyz Thank you crafty! We really appreciate all your hard work to make the server better ^^

Same .

7. @2Chill Same.

^^^ You're the best Crafty

8. It's down atm

9. @ViciousKangaroo It's down atm

Wait is it just the server or just the site?

10. @ghostassasin81 Wait is it just the server or just the site?

everything is up nvm

11. The site was super helpful when the game crashed the other day. =) Thank you for making it!

12. 6 years ago

Everything is green on the "Status - CraftyMynes" page, but the Minecraft login server is down for maintenance. I expected the Mojang Auth. Server would appear offline and red while down.

13. mojang authentication servers =/= CraftyMynes server

14. @Venetorem mojang authentication servers =/= CraftyMynes server

So what does the "Mojang" section on the CraftyMynes status page represent then?

15. @TimmyBoyT So what does the "Mojang" section on the CraftyMynes status page represent then?

It probably just pings the server but not checking if it it's doing what it should do

16. It's just checking to see if it can connect to mojangs servers, it's not checking if they are working. While mojang is down, they still respond to requests, but just don't give the expected answer.

or Sign Up to reply!